• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you browse TBT mostly with PC or Smartphone?

smartphone or pc?

• Smartphone

Votes: 47 47.0%
  • PC

Votes: 45 45.0%
  • other devices

Votes: 8 8.0%

• Total voters
i usually just browse on my phone, which is more comfortable, but i always use my pc when i create threads because of formatting!

I use my computer most in general for browsing. I dislike browsing on my phone quite a bit tbh and only use it when there's no alternative and have to look something up quick.

I check any notifications on my phone, but tend to reply to threads on my laptop. I feel that sometimes it’s hard to navigate and edit texts, and writing with your smartphone means that you don’t have strike through or font change. I do sometimes write posts with my smartphone if it’s a question I want to answer right away though.

I can't stand typing on a phone, so I only ever use my PC for this site. Much faster to navigate that way.

I much prefer a laptop, because then I can see all the great signatures! But it's more convenient to use a smartphone usually

90% smartphone and occasionally a tablet. Would probably be quicker if I used the PC though...

It's like 80% PC and 20% phone. I just prefer reading and answering threads on my laptop, it's just more comfortable to me.

I used a PC all the time as a teen, but as an adult I've strictly been using my Android 🤳

I sometimes go on my computer but most of the time I’m on a smart phone, it’s way more comfortable because I can do it from my sofa.

pc, mobile is fine for twitter/insta but for forums i find pc better

Back