• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you dress your character according to season?

Adaberny

🍃🎐
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7571-4941-4511
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
I don't know if it's just me, but whenever the seasons change I feel the need to dress my character appropriately, does anyone else do that? I just feel uncomfortable seeing my character with a tank when it's snowing lol.

i thought i was the only one omg. i still have a christmas sweater on because the snow still hasn't melted lmao

Same here! They can start sneezing and shivering at times, and the villagers will comment on it too. I always feel weird going diving when it's raining, but I think it's fun! :D

I do change my mayor to match the weather when I get bored of the outfits, or have been wanting to wear something like the snow and rain boots, or the beanies.

I did up until Christmas as Santa, but now I'm back in my wetsut, shivering every time I start the game and go outside- I'm kind of liking that for some weird reason...

Yeah same. Unless I see something I REALLY like and wanna wear, I usually at least try to put a long-sleeve piece of clothing on my character during the winter. But as for the other seasons I usually don't mind what their wearing, it's mainly when it's winter. Like, I was wanting to create some t-shirts or something for my character but I was literally like "It's snowing outside, let's make it a long-sleeve." lmaooo

I usually do, I feel weird if my mayor is wearing long sleeves in the summer. I also change the hair color for some reason.

That's so cool! Maybe I should start doing that X3

I don't have that much dedication to my mayor's appearance. I just have a QR code dress I like so I leave it even though I did see a jacket in Able's that was so cute I almost bought it.

I just wear whatever I like but if I have a winter themed town, I'll probably wear long sleeves all year, haha.

I wear just any clothes that I like. I don't go by seasons, like winter where you have to wear long sleeves.

Me too :3 I'm wearing a sweater QR and snow boots right now since it's winter, but I usually just run around in T-shirts and sneakers the rest of the year :p

I have a couple custom witchy dresses I made for my mayor Aerin because she's a witch, so during the fall and winter I wear my cemetery sweater and during the summer and spring I'll switch to my lacy black dress. But she always wears stripped socks and mary-janes so that doesn't change.

Yes, it just looks so weird seeing my mayor wear a tank top in the middle of winter. :p

Absolutely.

I always take advantage of winter for cute sweaters and knit skirts, seeing as it never really feels right to me to wear them in the summer or spring unless it's late at night. I tend to dress them to the time of day, too.

I'm not super anal about it, but I enjoy dressing them up to the time and the season when I'm not too lazy.

Yes, I do. In the spring/summer, I live in flip flops and summer dresses. In the fall/winter, I wear long sleeves or a jacket, pants (usually the worn-out jeans) and sneakers or boots.

Yup!

In the winter, I always dress my characters in long-sleeved custom hockey jerseys. After all, I spend most of my evenings from October to March rooting for the Maple Leafs - why shouldn't my mayor and alts also support my favorite team?

I found mine here - http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1481719

Basically all the other NHL teams are represented, if you want to pick your mayor up a jersey of your own favorite team!

Back