• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you have a pet on ACNL?

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
There was a thread on this ages ago but I'm sure lots will have changed since then so I thought I'd see what sorta pets everyone has now!

I have two pets: A seahorse called Squirt and a pop-eyed goldfish called Gregg.

I took pictures when I caught them so I know how long I've had them and where I found them :p

I have a soft shelled turtle. I didn't know turtles could be caught, so when I did I was like O:!!!

It's now my pet, and I like to rub it in Tortimers face.

I have a bellcricket named Cricky.

edit: I liked how the bellcricket gets a fancy cage instead of a plastic bug container.

Last edited:
lol i have a catfish named Erwin sitting on top of my fireplace. ever since i first started the game erwin has always been with me. erwin4ever

I have a pet hamster(hamster cage). His name is Pippin.

Last edited:
Aww, they all sound so cute! I've had mine since my first day in town, they were with me from the tough days in my tent!

I love the goldfish being a bowl and the seahorse tank is different too which I like :)

I have a shark on New Leaf, but I'm too lazy to come up with a name. I just like the way it looks. :)

Aww, they all sound so cute! I've had mine since my first day in town, they were with me from the tough days in my tent!

I love the goldfish being a bowl and the seahorse tank is different too which I like :)

I didn't know the seahorse tank was different too; I'll have to try that out! Does anyone know of any other different tanks/cages?

I didn't know the seahorse tank was different too; I'll have to try that out! Does anyone know of any other different tanks/cages?

Yeah, the seahorse one is like a little tube :')

I'm going to try out every fish in my house to see what their tanks are like. I've seen a few where they only have half a tank of water or something and they poke out the top lol but it would be nice to see a full list :D

I kept the first fish I ever caught in New Leaf, and it was a sea horse! He stays in my room on the right and I forgot what I named him...

Anyone with a pet cat?
animal-crossing-new-leaf-nintendo-3ds-custom-tiles-qr-scan-codes-4.png

I have a turtle but I'll probably get rid of it because it looks too cramped in the tiny tank... it makes me uncomfortable.
I also have an ant farm (put ant in your house, it's very special)
and a hamster. I used to have a bird but I could not stand the noise.
I have a goldfish in one of my museum rooms which I might move and put where the turtle is.

Haha that is so cute Anampses! I'm so tempted to use the code now O_O

I used to have a clownfish, it was the first fish I caught. But one day I was redecorating my room and forgot to put him back. When I strolled around the town Big Top asked me to buy it, saying that he was desperate and willing to spend his lifetime saving on the clownfish. I didn't have the heart to say no </3

I had a turtle but it looked a little weird cramped up in the tiny tank, now I have a Koi called Carmen because I always wanted to catch one of them ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone with a pet cat?
animal-crossing-new-leaf-nintendo-3ds-custom-tiles-qr-scan-codes-4.png

Aww I am totally getting this!

I have a koi fish, a goldfish, 2 turtles, 2 crickets, and 3 cicadas.

...I guess I like noisy bugs haha!

I have a turtle but I'll probably get rid of it because it looks too cramped in the tiny tank... it makes me uncomfortable.
I also have an ant farm (put ant in your house, it's very special)
and a hamster. I used to have a bird but I could not stand the noise.
I have a goldfish in one of my museum rooms which I might move and put where the turtle is.

How do you get an ant? That sounds really cool!

Oh and @anampses That's such a cute idea, so creative!

Back