• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you have an Animal Crossing character with the same name as you?

skarmoury

@ discord if urgent
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Galaxy Cupcake
Enchanted Bloom
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
I just wanna ask, is it awkward? Because it is for me.
My name is kinda rare where I live, and I feel really weird when AC players are like, "<my name> is in boxes!" "<my name> just moved in!" "Looking for <my name>!"

Hint: I'm an uchi deer. No, not the pink one.

Deirdre? o:

Haha, and no, thankfully there is no "Beth". Although I have an alternate character named Lily, and Lily the frog also lives in my town. That can be confusing. x)

Well, lucky for you guys. XD I do have an alternate character named Bree, good thing the villager Bree doesn't live in my town, haha! (and good thing Deirdre doesn't live in my town as well; I have a feeling I'm gonna assume villagers are talking about me when they mention "Deirdre". X)

Last edited:
Not really, but there is a bear missing two letters of my real name and it'd be me.. No I don't like her nor my rl name lol

Back