• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you have the downloaded version of the game or the physical one?

Physical copy or downladed copy?

• Total voters

Link32

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Do you have the physical copy or the downloaded copy? And why? I have the downloaded copy just because it's always on my 3ds!

Physical. It feels good to know that if your 3DS breaks, you still can play on your old save/not have to buy another cartdrige.

Physical! I have always played video games while having the disk/cartridge, and I prefer that. :)

Physical,
Personally, I like having a tangible object, it doesn't feel the same when It's just digitally there. I dunno...I'd be paranoid all the time they'd, yes this sounds stupid, find a way to "take it back" lol

I got a physical copy. I have no way to buy digital copies, and I won't buy digital games from Nintendo even if I could. I don't like the idea of losing all my games if my system breaks. Also I got a pretty box to add my my game shelf! :3

I have both, although I got the physical version first, and then the downloaded version for my second town.

I ended up going with the digital version since I felt like it's the exact kind of game that really benefits from always being available on your system.

I got the physical, but it never leaves my ds. Guess I should've gotten the digital version...

But it seems that the digital version has higher chances of getting data corruption :?

Physically, I like having a physical form of the game verses a digital one so that I can still play it even if the system breaks. Like my 3DS broke not too long ago (literally decided to crap out and just doesn't want to turn on now) and if I had a digital copy, I would have probably lost everything on ACNL but since it's physical, all I had to worry was getting a system to play it on which I eventually got a XL.

Mine is a download because it was free in a promotion if you bought 3 other 3DS games. I chose to have New Leaf as a download rather than any other game because I knew that I would play it every day for a long time (as I did with Wild World)

Digital download. I like knowing there is no cartridge to lose or break, and that it won't accidentally pop out of my 3DS and I lose my progress. Plus I didn't have to go to a store to get it (anxiety disorders OTL) and I was able to download it the night before its release.

Last edited:
Physical. It's not that i don't like DD, i just can't afford to get it in my region. All of game stores here only sell physical copies & no DD services available anywhere.

Last edited:
Physical.

I like to own the case and when I don't have the case it bothers me a lot...

Back