• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you have the downloaded version of the game or the physical one?

Physical copy or downladed copy?

• Total voters
Both! I wanted the cartridge but I also wanted the AC XL system so I downloaded the digital as a second town. Which has been played twice... One day I'll get to it, when I feel I've done enough in my main town to warrant being able to leave it for a while.

Physical, in case I want to sell it on. It's all I play right now anyway so it doesn't bother me that I only have one game on me when I go out.

Physical. I've always had physical copies of games so I didn't really want a downloaded version. It's just not what I'm used to.

Well I prefer Physical because its more safe. Well the reason why I didn't buy the Digital copy of AC it is because some people are complaining about file corrupt.

I bought a physical copy. I would've been just fine with either physical or digital, but considering I went to the Nintendo World pre-release event and waited almost 2 hours in line, I figured I'd just buy it then and there.

Download because I bought the bundle/ac 3ds. I might get a physical copy when I have the extra cash or see it on sale or something.

Physical, I got the cartridge on my sister's birthday and she got the downloaded version. I already had a 3DS (black, original) when I was given it so they didn't want to buy me a new one, until I got extremely jealous of the size of the XL. So I bought the white XL. I would've got the AC bundle with the downloaded copy in too, but I don't like the DS design... Not sure why.

DL because I got the bundle; it's my main town and I prefer it because it's always there. I do have a cartridge copy that was a gift, to be honest, it's in there 90% of them time anyway.

I have the downloaded copy because I was bought the Animal Crossing 3DS XL and it was obviously already on it :)

I have the downloaded version.
Why? Because I got to be a lucky owner of the Animal Crossing 3ds. I do get nervous though hearing people sometimes like SD card being corrupted and what not.

Physical because I am not a lucky owner of the ACNL 3DS XL, and because Nintendo's on system payment thing is annoying

Back