Which physical prize do you want to get?

Which prize do you want most?

• Total voters
A lot of the physical stuff looks very cool! But I doubt I'd be able to get any of them before they're all sniped so I'm just going to focus on collecting enough points and seeing what's left at the end of the event.

I really want that shaker charm, but I have my doubts I'll be able to aquire it. I never seem to get lucky enough to get the highly coveted physical prizes. 😔

same here. seeing it the shop just made my anxiety go up again and the doubts of acquiring it 😅, not to mention if I will have enough tickets. Gl! I hope you have better luck this time 🙂☘️🤞🍀

I definitely want the eShop card. I have two preorders for digital download right now of a game and the DLC of another game that release only days apart in September. I currently am saving money to buy eShop cards so that I can pay for them and have $25 saved but I need about $80 to make sure I have enough to pay for tax.

The snow bunny plush is adorable and would love to have one but don’t think I’ll aim for one from the shop, instead I’ll probably just try my luck with the raffle and put tickets in that one and/or the enamel pin set as they’re very cute too, love the choices that were used for them.

I don’t really go for physical prizes but if I had to I’d go for the Snow Bunny!! It’s actually very tempting..!

All the enamel pins are so cute!! the raffle for all 4 is very tempting but I’m not much of a gambler type, maybe I’ll try to snag just a snow bunny one or a celeste one. A prize pack would also be nice, I love getting those in the mail!

So, I was looking at the shaker key chain. But thought against it, it would be very nice to have something physical of my OC, but I have a lot of lovely keychains I already aren't using or know what to put them on so, I'm fine.

I really want the snow bunny tho 🥺 Last time there was a plush I sadly didn't get te chance to get it so hopefully this time ir if there's a chance via the raffle or if there's any left over to buy (that includes the pins, the ghost kitty is adorable!)

Other than that, the New Leaf mailbox prize looks great! I got the other one last time. I wouldn't mind trying the raffle for guftcard too.

There's a lot of nice physical items this year. I hope everyone can get something they really like.

I would love a snow bun plush but seems impossible. So tempted to go for New Leaf mailbox prize. Just thinking collectables are possible to get later but when this goes out of stock? Just want all gradient balloons. It’s too hard 🤯

Managed to purchase a NL mail pack as ive had one previous and loved it

Also entered the raffle for the eshop giftcard🤞🏻

I initially voted for snow bunny plush, but I'm gonna aim for a snow bunny enamel pin instead. I feel like that will be a little more reasonable, plus I actually want two snow bunny plushies that match and I know I won't be able to do that from this forum (I'll get two on Etsy).

I completely misread the internal deadline for ticket acceptance for memories so I'm a few tickets short of the snow bunny or shaker, oops 😅

anyway ive been thinking about it last night but I think I might forgo them and go for the smaller prizes. I already have a Celeste plush and LOTS of keychains so I think I'll aim for other things instead. I really like the Maple lego set a lot since it's small and will still fit my table (which alr has so much stuff LOL). Then I might go for Celeste pin which is super cute. Would also love the NSO+ subscription cuz I've been meaning to play games from the expansion pack, esp the ones from old consoles c: I'm just wishing I can get any of the ones I like LOL

edit: changed my mind (for the 10000th time today), got the NSO+, the NL pack, and am thinking of getting the Maple set! :D Seems there's no competition for the Maple set so I am glad for that uwu

Last edited:
I would choose the Snow Bunny enamel pin! I have a few jackets with lapels that this pretty little pin would look just right on!

Back