Votes: 6 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • sometimes

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If I can be bothered 😂 sometimes I’ll have just changed into a nice outfit and I can’t be bothered to change it again. Or I’ll simply be in the middle of a task, say I’ll do it later, and forget. I should help her more though

I used to, but I find myself walking around or past her when I see her nowadays. It’s usually because I’m in the middle of doing something specific and can’t be bothered to stop and redo my outfit for her at the time.

Never. On my old island I helped her when the patches rolled out because I thought helping her would be beneficial in a future DLC. That never happened. Now on my new island, I never help her. There's really no point of her in games imo. Her clothing rewards are not very interesting and it makes me angry that the developers even approached Label this way. She could've given us exclusive Gracie Grace clothing or Gracie Grace furniture series that players miss but no...we only get her boring clothing. Its a missed opportunity but NH is full of them so its just one of the many.

Very rarely these days, I used to try and always help her to see what she gave me but didn’t really love any of her items and honestly was a bit too lazy to go back to the house and change 😭 On days that I have more spare time or not doing anything specific I’ll sometimes help her but mostly she’s ignored, sorry Label!

Very rarely these days, I used to try and always help her to see what she gave me but didn’t really love any of her items and honestly was a bit too lazy to go back to the house and change 😭 On days that I have more spare time or not doing anything specific I’ll sometimes help her but mostly she’s ignored, sorry Label!
i feel this, maybe i’ll leave a closet or something outdoors so that i can easily change my outfits for her - i do feel bad when i walk away from her 😞

i feel this, maybe i’ll leave a closet or something outdoors so that i can easily change my outfits for her - i do feel bad when i walk away from her 😞

I was actually thinking as I wrote it that maybe I should stick something outside, could definitely help with my laziness 😂 makes it a bit easier to help her out

I used too. I don't feel the need to anymore. I feel like Nintendo had plans for Label and just didn't go through with it. It seems unfinished. I had hoped that she would get her own shop in the Ables Sisters or Nooks Cranny after doing her requests a certain amount of times. Never happened.

On a side note. I do love Label, and made her a room with her sisters in my apartment building. She stays there when she's in town.

I don't help her really. Maybe if I was extra bored. I have done it before, but it's not worth the effort.

The rewards aren't worth taking the time to bother to me. Maybe if it got her a brick and mortar store or unlocked something worthwhile. I have done it a handful of times tops.

Since I've long ago unlocked and catalogued all of her clothing items, I don't tend to bother to interact with her when she shows up 99% of the time. Sometimes though, randomly, I choose to do the challenge just for the heck of it because why not.

That said, I've been planning to make a second island whenever I can come up with a suitable name for it so I might be helping her out again in the future.

She's the only reason I change clothes recently honestly XD
And I like seeing what things are suppose to have a matching style online, see if I have anything from that style and just wing it.
I already have her stuff, but I think someone mentioned above her tailor tickets give me more chance I would buy clothing without wasting too much money on things~

I helped her until I unlocked all her clothes but now I don't even really talk to her😅. I do sometimes just to get a free clothing piece but I rarely change for her, I don't need any of her rewards.

Back