Votes: 7 16.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • sometimes

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’m also working on completing my clothing catalogue, so her tailoring tickets did help save some bells, not much but still a bit
ooooo a positive change hehe
i should probably do the same since i still have some clothing items on my wishlist OTL

Not the biggest fan of Label (even when she's being given a more active role like she is in NH, she's just not that interesting a character)
poor label, i really wish she did more in new horizons ( • ᴖ • 。)

i often try to !! if i have the time to/i don’t forget i will since i absolutely adore dressing up for her! she’s so cute <3
she's so cute, but i feel so bad when i'm running through my plaza and she smiles at me, watching me run past her........
label, i'll do better

It's a solid "sometimes". Sometimes I just have other things I want to focus on! But, I do like her prompts, so I'll try to do it when I can.
you're better than me.... if i have other things to do, goodbye label </3

At the beginning, I used to help her out whenever she came to visit my plaza on my island, but I haven't done so in a very long time once I had my inventory catalogue filled up... So...

like a lot of little tasks in acnh, it is novel and interesting at first but the longer u play, the less interesting they become. i helped label the first few times but now i'm just bored of it and will ignore her 😅

I haven't helped Label since I unlocked all her clothes, which I believe was either in late 2020 or sometime in 2021.. so it's been a while LOL. I have no use for her clothes or tailor tickets, so I don't see a point in helping her anymore. I lowkey feel bad when I walk by her and she smiles at me and I just.. ignore her LOL.. Nintendo why couldn't you have given her a bigger role!! or a better clothing line

I help her sometimes, and I feel bad about it. I’d rather her work from her sisters shop, but sell her own line. I think it add a more interesting dynamic to the shop.

i haven't unlocked all her clothing yet, i don't think? so yeah i'll occasionally stop and help her if i'm not busy doing much.

Back