• He is okay!

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • I don’t like him.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Roast him! 🔥

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
308379870_460139026080451_3681896430457123806_n.jpg

I like Graham.At first I thought that the hamsters were kind of weird looking when they were introduced for New Leaf but Graham visited my campsite and he's been hanging around ever since.I appreciate that he always accepts my gift of a hamster cage very graciously.

Graham's alright. I can't recall ever running into him before in any Animal Crossing game and I don't have anything for/against him, so he's just another villager to me.

I didn’t hate him at first, even after that second puzzle, but after the fourth puzzle, if I ever get him in any game I’m throwing my copy into a vat of acid.

Okay tbf he’s not a bad villager, but I don’t like him as much anymore for… reasons. It’s not really his fault, but still.

Last edited:
I just realized I didn’t ever give my answer. Initially I didn’t like him because after I let Tex leave (or maybe it was before), he moved in when I wanted Raymond (before I traded for him) or Marshal. He was honestly one of the smugs that I wanted the least. After I let him leave, he started to grow on me a little when I chatted with a friend and others here who happen to like him. Atm, I think he’s okay. 🙂

I had Graham for a LOOOONG time in my New Leaf game. He's not a favorite. But one of the few Hamsters I like along with Hamlet and Hamphrey.

To be honest I read the thread title and thought you meant Graham crackers. So I have no thoughts on the villager, but love the cinnamon selection of crackers.
Post automatically merged:

P.S. after doing more research (and getting over my graham cracker munchies), I kind of want him on my island! He would make a perfect neighbor for Rodney! Two weird little hamsters side by side!!

Last edited:
Back