• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you like having a separate Garden Shop?

Do you like having a separate Garden Shop?

• Yes, I like it separate.

Votes: 70 76.9%
  • No, I like it in T&T General Shop.

Votes: 21 23.1%

• Total voters

Lew

Awesome User
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Do you prefer having the gardening shop separate, or part of/inside Timmy & Tommy's General Store?

What would have been cute is having it where it is part of it, but you go through the back and it's its own room. Like a sort of outside patio type thing with a sort of canopy of trees for the "roof". Something nice and naturey. They could have made it bigger and kept it as part of the bigger structure, but at least given him his own little room instead of a corner.

I liked the idea of it being separated. When I heard there was going to be a garden shop I was soooo excited because I love gardening so much. I'm disappointed to hear that the shop eventually fuses with Timmy and Tommy's shop. I like the idea of having a bunch of shops instead of a few shops with a bunch of different things. Different shops seems cuter and stuff. ): Feels like those wicked raccoons bought the poor sloth's business and absorbed it.

I like it being separate just for outside looks/appeal.

But I like it being combined for efficiency.

Thanks for the replies everyone!
I like it separate, when the two shops merged, it did annoy me xD

I really like that it's separate. Even by Nookington's, I wish it was more separate but appreciate that the sloth runs it. Sloths are adorable and I think I'm going to love this store.

I like the idea of it being separated because you can go into the shop and get what you want. It will probably look better with more shops too but I'm not too fussed about it though.

I like it being separate because having it within the big shop makes it look more of an upgrade than a shop :)

I think I'll like it better than before because it means there's more shops plus I like the idea of having it dedicated to gardening instead of a general store!

What's with people prefering the Garden Shop being separated purely for aesthetic reasons? I have nothing against it, but it takes like 7 seconds or so to enter/exit a shop just to get 1 to 4 items tucked there. If the game loads the entire area instantaneously (Wii U has the power to do that), then it'd be truly nice.

Merging both Garden Shop and Nooklings eliminates the cons of having them separated.

While merging the garden shop into T&T's general store is more efficient, I feel like it takes away from the fact that the gardening shop is its own 'shop'. I'm not a fan of how they just give the sloth a tiny corner in T&T's Emporium. I know there aren't enough gardening items to warrant a whole floor like Gracie Grace, but it makes it seem like the gardening shop is gone altogether, absorbed into Timmy & Tommy's evil store empire. xD

I don't have the game but I voted separate since I like the idea of a new additional shop/character

However I find it annoying (but dont care too much) that it sells less than it did in CF but oh well

I prefer it attached, just because of it's small selection, this way you still check it daily.

I also found it annoying they stock less, but then I found out you can supposedly pilfer flowers from the island games and don't mind so much anymore. xP

Back