Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Xara

future days (of you and me)
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
If so, what's your favourite flavour?

Accidentally posted this before I was ready ASDFGHJK I don't eat pudding all that often, but I think it's delicious! My favourite flavours are chocolate and banana, but I also like vanilla!

The cotton candy pudding that Snack Pack came out with a while back was also surprisingly delicious!

Last edited:
All this fancy options! Here most of the time only vanilla and choco pudding is sold. I like both actually but would love other flavors for once. I eat it once every blue moon.

I like many different types of pudding. Of the ones listed, I like rice, tapioca and vanilla pudding the most. I also like chocolate pudding but I am very particular about it for some reason so I either like or dislike it depending on the brand or the quality of the taste. Pistachio pudding is also pretty good, especially when you add real crushed pistachios to it.

ooo I haven't had pudding in forever! my mom used to make chocolate pudding sometimes when I was a kid and I liked it. it's just never been my first choice for dessert

I’m not really a pudding person to be honest. If I had to choose a pudding I would go for chocolate but it’s not my first choice if I was going to have a sweet treat.

I don't like pudding due to texture. Flavor wise, the chocolate is good. Butterscotch too.
Sometimes I can tolerate it if I had cookies in it since that changes the texture, thinking about the dirt pudding from childhood, but I'm fine with doing without pudding. There are plenty of other yummy unhealthy stuff for me to choose from at the store if I'm wanting something sweet lol.

I love pudding but don’t eat it very often. My favorite is chocolate. It’s been awhile since I have had any,

I've only had a couple before, but I liked some of them! I had a nice chocolate and Christmas one before. I've also tried rice pudding, but I wasn't the biggest fan.

I wish there was a meh option, because I think I like it? I definitely used to. but it seems like nowadays when I try to eat it I can only get a few nibbles in and then I'm done. I think I would prefer yogurt in terms of texture and flavour.

i love pudding! it's been a really long time since i've had homemade pudding but i love the snack packs that come in vanilla, fudge and butterscotch flavours. i recently tried the cinnabon pudding flavoured snack packs and i love them! i've been making my own chia seed "pudding" with either oat or almond milk and some type of flavouring + sweetener for a quick and easy breakfast

Back