Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Blue Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I have been listening to Sleepy Cabin nonstop today.

I used to listen to Creature Talk and I hate to be one of those people but they have changed it they're so boring.

Zach is the funniest people ever. And his VOICE...I love it.
If you aren't offended easily then listen to Sleepy Cabin.

I used to listen to Welcome to Nightvale, before tumblr ruined it. And The Jaboody Show, before it just turned into a web series, and now they play video games and also dub over movies.

I used to listen to Welcome to Nightvale, before tumblr ruined it. And The Jaboody Show, before it just turned into a web series, and now they play video games and also dub over movies.

I've heard of Welcome to Nightvale but I never got around to listening to it.

I've heard of Welcome to Nightvale but I never got around to listening to it.

It was pretty funny for a while. Not sure if the quality went down since I stopped listening, but it was very cool, had a sort of Twilight Zone vibe to it, and they featured a lot of different musicians.

Last edited:
I don't know if it counts, but I really enjoy WTFIWWY, where they talk about crazy news stories. They have webcams, but I treat it like a podcast in that I only listen while I work on other stuff.

I don't know if it counts, but I really enjoy WTFIWWY, where they talk about crazy news stories. They have webcams, but I treat it like a podcast in that I only listen while I work on other stuff.

Yeah, that's was like Creature Talk to me. Had webcams and they'd do stuff on video that I didn't understand because I was listening, not seeing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was pretty funny for a while. Not sure if the quality went down since I stopped listening, but it was very cool, had a sort of Twilight Zone vibe to it, and they featured a lot of different musicians.

So is it a musician podcast?

Yeah, that's was like Creature Talk to me. Had webcams and they'd do stuff on video that I didn't understand because I was listening, not seeing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So is it a musician podcast?

It's more of a fake news podcast that revolves around this deserted, made-up town, but whenever the main host, Cecil, announces the weather segment of the show, instead of weather, they just feature a new band or musician that plays a song for that segment, and then the news returns.

It's more of a fake news podcast that revolves around this deserted, made-up town, but whenever the main host, Cecil, announces the weather segment of the show, instead of weather, they just feature a new band or musician that plays a song for that segment, and then the news returns.

That sounds really cool. How did tumblr ruin this?

That sounds really cool. How did tumblr ruin this?

The fandom just got really weird and obnoxious on there when it became super popular, usually berating one another for how they depicted Cecil or other characters through drawings, and it became less about the content of the show and more about what fans wanted the show to be about, it was just really weird and negative. And then you of course have the group of people that come forward and say, "WE LIKED AND SUPPORTED THE SHOW BEFORE ANYBODY THOUGHT IT WAS COOL." So there was that. I don't know if this behavior exists on any other site, I'm sure it does, but tumblr's fandom was the worst that I saw of it.

The fandom just got really weird and obnoxious on there when it became super popular, usually berating one another for how they depicted Cecil or other characters through drawings, and it became less about the content of the show and more about what fans wanted the show to be about, it was just really weird and negative. And then you of course have the group of people that come forward and say, "WE LIKED AND SUPPORTED THE SHOW BEFORE ANYBODY THOUGHT IT WAS COOL." So there was that. I don't know if this behavior exists on any other site, I'm sure it does, but tumblr's fandom was the worst that I saw of it.

Oh, it went fan crazy? :L Sad how many things get a bit ruffled by the fan base.

Oh, it went fan crazy? :L Sad how many things get a bit ruffled by the fan base.

Yeah, it was mostly just a case of something blowing up way too fast, it just caught on and everyone flocked to it and destroyed the **** out of it. I'm sure the people behind the show are still awesome as always, but fans make it difficult to enjoy sometimes.

I used to listen to Creature Talk and I hate to be one of those people but they have changed it they're so boring.

I listened to a few of those but only the old ones. Not sure what the new ones are about, business, I assume? I don't usually listen to Podcasts - the last one I've listened to was about a year ago. I'm more about something moving on the screen to keep me occupied, like, a game or something.

I listened to a few of those but only the old ones. Not sure what the new ones are about, business, I assume? I don't usually listen to Podcasts - the last one I've listened to was about a year ago. I'm more about something moving on the screen to keep me occupied, like, a game or something.

Sometimes when I walk my dog I'll listen to it.
It becomes a problem when you start laughing in the middle of public...

No because they're usually long and there's an internet meme that expresses perfectly how I feel about long time consuming things

I love Your OC Sucks. It's really entertaining, but I guess it's not techincally a 'real podcast' since there are visuals (Showing the OC, ect.)

Back