Do you listen to Podcasts?

Do you listen to Podcasts?

• Yes

Votes: 60 53.6%
  • No

Votes: 52 46.4%

• Total voters
yup. it all depends on who its by. there's this super funny guy i like to watch podcasts from. they way he interacts with everyone watching is just great.

Nope, I like condensed videos with a clear purpose.
Not saying a podcast cannot be that, but in most cases it is not. A lot of the "humor" is not my taste either.

Last edited:
No, because when I do listen to one, my mind already drifts away from that said podcast. In most cases, you only hear voices and there are barely any visuals.

Not often. Sometimes I listen to Sawbones, which is a medical history podcast, specifically about "misguided medicine."
If I listen to a podcast it's usually about some niche interest. I'm often recommended some garbage edgy political ones by the older people I have to be around....ugh.

I checked out here and there some a long time ago, nowadays I don't care so much for podcasts.

i really liked Within The Wires s1 and i'm looking forward to listening to more of it when i have time! I also still listen to WTNV though i'm not updated anymore but it's nice to listen to on my commute because that way i don't get too scared :)))) i mean, it's an acceptable level of scary for me most of the time but i really don't like listening to the desert bluffs parts because those are like,, actually scary huhu mr. r free you are an excellent voice actor and your character gives me the heebie-jeebies. i've also been using Good Morning Night Vale (the commentary podcast for wtnv) as background noise for when i'm doing chores or sorting files and stuff? i've also heard good things about The Magnus Archives but i'm not very good with horror so it's still on my MAYBE list

most of the times i find it hard to listen to podcasts and be 100% focused for the whole thing but like i don't mind missing a few words here or there since i can always just rewind if it was important? so even if i can't grasp everything i still put a podcast on because makes the house seem less quiet when everyone else is out. plus it makes me less inclined to do lame dance moves while cleaning than if i was listening to music lol

p.s. did u guys know that david tennant has a podcast because i only found out the other week :0

I listen to box of oddities though i dont listen to them much anymore bc i feel like they spend a lot of time being... pc friendly.
I do enjoy stuff you should know.
Genius brain is really fun to since i've been keeping up with the creator's content for years now.

depends on the podcast...some bore me to sleep and other's ill listen to

Nah it's something I never really got into. I find them hard to stay attentive to and I'm likely to forget I'm listening to something and get bored lol. I'd rather watch a condensed video to be honest.

I've only ever listened to one.
About Blackfish and the horrific treatment of captive Orca.

I've never found any podcasts that I really get into.

I probably should look more into them, but I really don't think it's my kind of thing.

Yes, but only when I'm busy doing other stuff and I need some background noise or if I'm in a long ride from one place to another and I need a distraction. I can't sit still for too long listening to podcasts because they tend to be too long.

Last edited:
I love to listen to podcasts when I work.
True crime podcasts are the best.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love to listen to podcasts when I work.
True crime podcasts are the best.

I've only listened to a few podcasts over the years, and only one of them with any "regularity."

One was a true crime podcast called My Favorite Murder and I didn't really enjoy the hosts enough to keep coming back for more episodes. I've also listened to some pro wrestling podcasts by the likes of Stone Cold Steve Austin, Jim Ross, and Chris Jericho because I used to enjoy watching pro wrestling when I was younger, during the 90s/very early 2000s before the quality began to falter. I've kind of dropped off of them because I find the booking of pro wrestling nowadays to be too inept and so it gives me less incentive to want to bother keeping up with it.

The one I've listened to numerous times and keep coming back to is Goosebuds, a podcast where three adults, who grew up reading Goosebumps books when they were kids during Goosebumps' height of popularity in the 1990s, go back and read them now and talk about them. They go over what they liked about the book the episode is about (if anything), going over the plots and how silly and dumb some stuff is, and they sometimes do the Choose Your Own Adventure books together on the show. It's pretty entertaining, though even though I like the hosts and find their banter funny, they always talk about random topics for like the first twenty minutes and I can definitely see that being a downside for people. I grew up reading those books and, again, find the hosts enjoyable, so it's nice to listen to. Unfortunately, and the reason I put regularity in quotations up in the previous paragraph, they don't upload that frequently, so I catch them when they show up.

I like the podcast format well enough, I've just never gotten too into them. I should probably look into more of them.

i never really used to listen to podcasts, but recently i found a cute animal crossing podcast called haken, and another podcast started by a youtuber i like called cox n' crendor

I listen to Doughboys, How Did This Get Played, The Loudest Podcast, My Brother My Brother & Me, Nintendo Power Podcast, Retronauts, and Game Stack! Podcasts are my friend when I'm traveling for work!

Sometimes, I want to listen to more tho.

i've listened to a few Song Exploder ones - he interviews artists and they talk about how they made their song. its really interesting and I love all the behind the scenes stuff. the one with Carly Rae Jepsen blew my mind and now i can't listen to that song without hearing all the layers her and the producer were talking about

Back