Do you listen to Podcasts?

Do you listen to Podcasts?

• Yes

Votes: 60 53.6%
  • No

Votes: 52 46.4%

• Total voters
I used to listen to one that told horror stories when I was younger, unfortunately I can't remember the name ;w;

Um, The Ricky Gervais Show, I guess? I'm not sure if it would count but the episodes were made from some of their podcasts, too, and they were 30 minutes long. You didn't really have to watch the episodes to understand what was going on so I mostly just listened to what they were saying I guess. :')

Agrees.

Also for the most time it's only people with attention seeking problems that needs to tell the world everything. I've yet to find an interesting one.

Or a comedic act. Not everyone that's famous or does podcasts is an attention seeking person.

Yeah, it was mostly just a case of something blowing up way too fast, it just caught on and everyone flocked to it and destroyed the **** out of it. I'm sure the people behind the show are still awesome as always, but fans make it difficult to enjoy sometimes.

I avoid this by not following/participating in the WTNV fandom on tumblr. And then I continue to listen to it in peace. :)

I love Your OC Sucks. It's really entertaining, but I guess it's not techincally a 'real podcast' since there are visuals (Showing the OC, ect.)

Oh yeah, ha ha! I forgot they were a podcast, I love them.

I also listen to a lot of creepypasta readers, but mostly CreepsMcPasta. Woops, I'm lazy.

Been listening to the Charlie and Ben Podcast a lot: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbKLRsBRSYDQwq8yd8C3ZYA/playlists

Some Joe Rogan.

Jordan Peterson's lectures and public speaking if they count (very interesting stuff regardless of if you buy into all of his views).

Similarly interesting recommendations are appreciated!

I like listening to podcasts when I'm cooking or playing games where I don't need to concentrate that much like Fire Emblem Heroes or when doing something else where I can concentrate to what is being said.

Last edited:
I used to back in the day when they first became popular amongst YouTubers, but nowadays I prefer my content in video form.

i only listen to crime podcasts, it makes my commute to and from work a lot less boring, right now i'm listening to 'hunting warhead' it's not exactly the most cheerful thing to listen to before work but it's interesting

No, I've never really gotten into podcasts. I suppose maybe if the topic interested me enough, I could listen to one but I generally find them boring. I'd honestly rather read the transcripts from them, which I have done on occasion.

Not particularly. I listen to the Let's Read "podcast" while I'm at work just to have something to listen to. I listen to a lot of horror stories but I do get bored of it rather easily and tend to switch to music or something else after a while.

i only really listen to one! it's called shrink tank, and it's about psychology in relation to relevant pop culture and world events

Nah, regardless of the topic I can't get interested enough to just listen to voices with no visual cues. My mind wanders off.

Last edited:
Back