• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you prefer hot dogs or hamburgers at a BBQ?

Which meat do you prefer?

• Total voters

EpicGamer12

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pink Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Purple Balloon
Toy Hammer
Dreamy Party Popper
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
It's Saturday, and your friends invite you out to a BBQ. It's a beautiful August evening and you're getting hungry for some grub, and as luck would have it, the host has just finished cooking. There are two meat options: hot dogs and hamburgers (and vegan options for each as well).

The choice lay before you - do you prefer the long cylindrical hot dog with all of your favourite condiments, or are you eyeing the elusive hamburger? Before you ask, yes - there is cheese.

Burgers, they taste better vegan and idk never been into hot dogs much meat or not, they are kinda greasy and not a fan of pork meat.

Honestly, both because I’ll eat everything at a bbq 😂. I think I would choose burgers though because they taste better than ones from fast food restaurants.

Lol...clean sweep for hamburgers.

Honestly, I don't eat too many hotdogs in general. It's one of those things, like...when you really want one, they can be great. But, if I don't have a specific desire to eat one, I never really go out of my way to do so. I'll have a few over the summer...just because it wouldn't feel like summer without them...but, yeah...I love burgers. Burgers might be the perfect food. Lol.

i'll be the hotdog outcast yeet

honestly i'm not massively keen on either but if i had to choose, hotdogs would triumph (assuming they're not canned) largely because the only burgers i like are the beef ones from mcdonalds and the chicken ones from kfc + my local chicken joint oop-

I prefer Smart Dogs (vegan alternative) to burgers. To be honest, I'm not terribly fond of either and would probably make my meal out of salads, veggies, and dip. :D

I go for hotdogs because everyone grills hamburgers differently and if there’s even the slightest bit of pink I get so grossed out lmao

I go for hotdogs because everyone grills hamburgers differently and if there’s even the slightest bit of pink I get so grossed out lmao

Burgers are actually never supposed to be pink. I love rare steak...but, that's different. You can eat steak rare...because, that part of the meat is never exposed to air. But, when you have hamburger meat, it's all blended up...which means you're taking bacteria from the outside of the meat, and spreading it through the whole thing. Never trust someone who makes you a pink burger. There's no reason for it. And it has nothing to do with "saving the juices"...because, you can easily have a fully cooked burger that is still super juicy. (n)

Okay so I like hamburgers wayyy more than hotdogs but I don’t like the taste of hamburgers on the grill. Charcoal, propane, doesn’t matter, it just tastes weird to me. So I don’t even like hot dogs but I eat hot dogs at barbecues. And I also don’t really like ketchup or mustard or relish so I literally eat a plain hot dog and a bun. Maybe barbecues just aren’t for me 🤔

(Vegan) hamburger. But only the kind that isn't trying to have the taste/texture of meat. Meat is disgusting to me, and if it wasn't and I felt like I was missing out, I would just eat it. Give me a black bean patty or something.

I almost picked hotdogs cause I was thinking about smokies but I ended up picking burgers. Why did I put thought into this lmao. Also apparently smokies are only a Canadian thing?

Lil Smokies? Cocktail weenies? We have those in the states as well.
Oh no they are bigger then a hotdog. Almost like a sausage maybe? I never thought about it until my boyfriend's american friend had no idea what a smokie was.

Back