• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you remember your starting villagers?

Sephiroth

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0882-4255-6608
Pear (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
For some of you who have been playing the same town since the game was released... do you remember your starting villagers and your first villagers to move in?

Mine were... Grizzly, Rosie, Spork, Pancetti, Annalisa
Then the starting in the order of move in:
Hamlet
Hazel (First to move out)
Phil
Maple
Lily (Evil frog that laid her roots of steel for 5 months)

Yeah since I just restarted over a week ago.

It's the first 5 villagers listed in my sig, then the rest are villagers who moved in.

Last edited:
all I remember is I had Fauna then I didn't play for a while and she moved out
sad days(; ̄д ̄)

Mine were Teddy, Pancetti, Apollo, Bonbon and Beau.
I finally cycled through 16 villagers and now Teddy is back home c:

yes. I started with gengi, bonbon, clyde, tiffany and rhonda. Eventually diva, quillson, walt and apollo moved in (in this order). I still have gengi and apollo in my town though. Never letting them go specially apollo since I prayed that he would move into my town one day after seeing him someone's town through a walkthrough and I thought he looked cool. keke.

I had Robin,Biskit,Ribbot,and Gaston in my first NL town as my starting five,then Sylvia,Curlos,Celia and Bree moved in.I still have Gaston and Bree.

My first 5 were Bangle, Bertha, Broffina, Wolfgang, and Ribbot. Ken moved in a couple days after so I tend to think of him as one as well. I'm never letting Bangle and Wolfgang go, they're my best buds in the game.

My starting villagers were
Agent S
Curly (still in my town, I refuse to let him move)
Rodeo (still in my town, he wanted to move once but changed his mind)
Bruce ( was in my town, but I didn't play for two weeks recently and he moved D'; )
and I think Pompom (just moved out on the 3rd)
I don't really remember, I've had tons of villagers, hard to keep track of them all.
The first villager to move in I'm pretty sure was Broffina, and I'm not sure about the rest.

Last edited:
Diana, Barold, uh....... Um.... I think maybe Limberg... Wow, this is embarrassing.

Aurora-Still have her.
Rodeo-left me a year ago.
Peck-Still have him.
Grizzly-Still have him.
A cat-It was over a year ago, and i don't remember who she was.I think it was Olivia.She was replaced with Purrl, and her house ended up in the same spot.

i knew a few hm , i think its Bam , Daisy , Walt , Mira , Pudge , Vladimir , and Clyde .

i shouldn't have let Bam go . i didn't knew he was tier one x_x

Mine were... um...

Bam, Tiffany, Ozzie, Bianca, and Vesta.

All of them have moved out except for Bam and Bianca.

Mine were: Rhonda, Lobo, Tammi, Ribbot and Marcel. They all left eventually, Marcel, Ribbot and Lobo were great though.

I had Lily, Rasher, Sparro, Tutu, and Queenie. Lily has since become a dreamie, but I would like Sparro to move out because his house is right in front of my Town Hall.

Yep:
-Ruby*
-Grizzly*
-Eloise*
-Kody
-Sydney
And Beardo was my first move in. The ones with stars by their names are still living in Coven (Ruby is a dreamy).

Definitely!

Anicotti - staying forever
Big Top
Broffina
Gaston
Pekoe - staying forever

My starting villagers were:

Gaston
Apple
Stitches
Ribbot
Rhonda

I will definitely remember it because the first three are still in my town! Ribbot was the first to move out and he's currently hanging out on my Main Street. :)

Back