• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you remember your starting villagers?

Originally I had Bubbles, Goose, Rasher, Clay, and Miranda.

When I restarted I cycled my starters out too fast so I don't remember what they were, other than Purrl and maybe either Del or Sly.

I've been playing for a while, but I managed to keep all of my starting villagers so far. I'm not letting anyone leave yet... I have more reasons for keeping them than to let them leave. New villagers would be nice, but random house placements really weighs it down. I also happen to like all of my villagers (Especially Kiki, Maple, and Mint), so there's that too :d...

I started the game blind and without resetting for anything, but I think my starting villagers are pretty good.
Kiki, Maple, Mint, Deirdre, Papi, Camofrog, Curly, Winnie, Hans, Bob (Camper).

Purll, Twiggy, Drift, Chief and Peaches. Apart from Purll, everyone else is still in Aperture

YES. I remember both of my towns whole history.
Honeymoo, my first town had Flora, Poppy, Wolfgang (still have all those three), Cousteau and Marcel. Then moved in Deirdre, Gwen, Ankha, Sparro, Shari, Marshal, Hazel, Pashmina, Cookie, Merengue, Marina, Teddy, Gayle... agh all I can remember right now..
in Chai the first five were Cheri, Melba, Stitches, Cousteau and Portia. I still have Melba and Cousteau.

My game is still pretty new, but my starters were Beau, Yuka, Chow, Pierce, and Daisy. The presence of both Pierce and Daisy along with native apples sealed the map for me. :)

Started off with Agent S, Fauna, Pudge, Francine, and T-Bone. My next three were Eugene, Charlise, and I think Teddy. I'm not too sure, and I'm also unsure of who my first ninth villager was. Only the former two and Eugene still are in my town today, the rest I've intentionally booted out of my town.

First town: Olivia, Tammi, Camofrog, Ava, Peck
Second town: Stitches, Sly, Chrissy, Gwen, Rizzo

mine were: blaire, cyrano, deli, gabi, and savannah!! they are all pretty cute and i still have them (since i only restarted a little while ago) but i don't plan on keeping any of them unfortunately

I actually had some popular ones and didn't know it.
I can't remember them all.
Just muffy, Cole, Flora, Freya, fang, hamlet, dotty, Quillson. Can't remember. XD

fairly certain that they were croque, lolly, felicity, mott, and eloise. i'm not 100% sure on whether mott was a starter though. can't think of who else it would have been.

Mine were Merengue, Erik, Chrissy, Stinky, and Henry. They've all left, but I really only miss Erik--he took me by surprise when he left and hopefully one of these days I'll go through enough other villagers to get him back. Buuuuut...I really like my villagers now, so who knows.

Drift, Bertha, Portia, Peanut, Chief.

Then Jacques moved in. After him I started moving in dreamies. Drift, Bertha and Portia all have to go to make room for the last three.

In my old town it was Blanche, Clay, Roald, Caroline and Limberg... I actually still remember. </3

Lily (Evil frog that laid her roots of steel for 5 months)

Blasphemy.

Cousteau,Whitney,Merengue,Rasher,Hugh, then Katt moved in and didnt leave for 6 month ign time,Astrid and Slyvia,Stiches,And I traded Cousteau for Bones and my bro gave me marina and Julian, I traded Stiches for Diana + 6 mil and traded 7 mil for merengue.And I lost whitney to a cycling accident and Blanche took her place, then coco came from someone's void and screwed up my town.I UTTERLY dispise her

In my very first town I had Gruff, Tipper, Sly, Doc and Cheri.
When I got my second town I got Francine, Pekoe, Punchy, Coach and Agent S.

The first set of villagers that I remember having were: Maple, Pierce, Mint, Victoria, Barold, Del, Graham. I still miss Graham and Del lots. :(

Ooohhh.... Hmmm. I know I started with merry, Barold, Vladimir annnnd. Geez I can't remember! I remember Deirdre and Olaf moving in shortly afterwards. I also know I had Hans, spork, Benjamin and frita but they weren't in the starting 5. I think simon and/or Rory were possibly in the first 5. I got my campsite pretty quick. Ugh, wish my memory was better.

Back