• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you remember your starting villagers?

I still have the picture from my first day playing... HNI_0008.JPG

My first 5 were Egbert,Fang,Sparro,Gloria and Patty.Both Sparro and Gloria moved out at one point.I then got Pekoe,Klaus,Kiki randomly,got Felicity from someone and got someone's voided Phoebe :).Now,Klaus is moving on the 10th of this month.

I started my town at the very end of march this year, so I still remember. I had Fang, Peanut, Daisy, Gwen, and Peck. The only two remaining are Fang and Peanut, and I hope to never lose them.

Uh.... I don't think I can remember them all but I know there was Rosie, Tom, Ch?vre, Benedict and the last I can't remember ;^; One of my first move in was Mira~

I had them listed on my blog. They are Freya, Nate, Hamlet, Daisy, and Victoria. I also listed the first four to move in after these guys.

My starting villagers were Lobo, Olivia, Cookie, Iggly, and Pudge.

I got this. I just made a list of all the villagers I've ever had. It was a whole thing.

First five, however, were... Fang, Becky, Dora, Joey, and Rod.

I've still got Fang. Hoping to keep him for good. The others moved out relatively quickly. Except for Becky. Who stayed very far past her welcome.

I remember having Pecan, Goose, Dora, Dizzy, and Pompom as my starting villagers. The next to move in were Frank, Eugene, Tammy, and Rizzo, if I can remember correctly. I got the game a few days after it was released, and I still have all of my starting villagers except for Dora and Tammy, and in the last few days, Rizzo. I can't seem let them go :p Maybe due to sentimental value, I hope not to lose them as long as I play.

My starter villagers were Merengue, Beau, Bruce, Anicotti and Bud.... Bruce has already left and hoping Anicotti and Bud will go too.

I started September 19 2014.. :D

I do remember, I still have the picture from planting the town tree.

- Tank
- Warty Jr
- Mallary
- Beau
- Winnie

Beau I still have today, the very same one.

I kinda miss Winnie and Mallary though.

Hm.

Flora
Erik

Uuh.. Marshal moved in as my smug, Agnes as my uchi. brb off to look at 3ds to jog memory ;)

Ummm, Cyrano, Merry, Blaire, Big Top...is there supposed to be another one? Ed and Flo moved in early on but I feel like I'm missing someone :)

My starting villagers were Willow, Moose, Walt, Boomer and Penelope. I didn't reset for villagers or a map since I just wanted to start playing already. :p
Out of those five I only really miss Moose - he was quite awesome. :cool: Might just bring him back one of these days.

trying really hard to remember...

I definitely had fang

i remember chester, rocket, freya, and aurora(? was definitely a girl penguin)

drift, anabelle, alfonso, uh???, and WHITNEY. whitney is the only one that remains. i cant remember that last villager.

Hmmm..for my second NL town,Fonebone(first thing that popped up in my head at the time,unfortunately)I think I had Elmer,T-bone,Pippy,Bud and Soleil.The next four to move in were Sydney,Pashmina,Hippeaux and Fuchsia.I thought it was a bit unusual to have two uchis to start a new town with.I remember absolutely hating Bud and Elmer.Hippeaux and T-bone weren't so bad...they were just kinda ugly.The only one of these villagers I still have is Pippy but I moved her to my first town,Catlips,less than a month after starting this town.

Yes, even though like I foolishly forgot to screenshot my tree-planting ceremony. :{ My starting villagers were Yuka, Nana, Ricky, Curly, and Freckles. I remember being disappointed in all of them. lmao

First moves in were Paula, Bob, Marshal, and then I can't exactly remember the next one, although I think it was Tangy (it took forever to get rid of her so I'm inclined to believe she arrived early on).

For the first time I had Kid Cat, Dotty, Iggly, Klaus, Grizzly, Pecan, Barold (not sure which were there first)
When I restarted I had Chrissy, Papi, Bettina, Lobo, Mathilda ^^

1st ever (went corrupt): Merengue, Francine, Gaston....?
Versails: Bianca, Pudge, Whitney, Alice, Hamlet
Caelum1 (went corrupt): Bam, Beau, Hamphrey...?
Caelum2: Apollo, Biskit, Molly, Bangle...?
Area9: Stitches, Snake...? (Started as a cycle town)

I still have my starting five (Lolly, Limberg, Diana, Genji, Rodeo). I just happened to get attached to them, so I never let them move out.

Then I got: Penelope, Monique, Katt, Pietro, Mira, Zell, Charlise (in that order, I think...don't remember if I got Katt or Monique first).

I plan on keeping Katt and Zell, and letting Mira and Charlise go. Mira was cute and fun at first (invited her from my campsite), but is steadily getting more and more annoying.

Back