Do you replay video games?

Only if I liked the game in the first place. There are a few that I’ve played once and then got rid of once I was done because I had no interest in playing them again. And then there are those that I will constantly restart just to experience the entire game again like Pokémon or Zelda.

Not really if they're purely storydriven. Also moreso when I had a smaller backlog, like I think I played through Stardew Valley four times back in the day, before the cinema was added at least.

I do - usually either if I just like it enough, or if I'm hyperfixated and feel a near-constant urge to engage with it in some way.
I've played through a lot of the Pokémon games more than once, and have also played Portal 2 and Undertale more times than I can count!

All the time. I love going back to my favorites whenever I get that particular itch. It's great I have so many fun games to choose from, lots of variety. It gives me great peace of mind knowing they're just there, and all of them still work too. Nowadays it's tough getting into new, modern games because most of the time they just suck. Take a remake, for example. It seems now more than ever devs just want to change almost every little thing of their game rather than respect and uphold the originals, in fear of upsetting a certain group of people or whatever.

If I want to play good Pokémon, I can just pop in HeartGold or OmegaRuby, FireRed or Platinum, White/White 2 or even Sun as I genuinely really enjoyed Gen 7. If I want to play Mario, I have lots of options to choose from such as Super Mario 3D World on Switch, TTYD, the GBA classics, Super Mario 64 DS, etc.

I also own every Zelda game except for A Link Between Worlds, Four Swords/Four Swords Adventures, Triforce Heroes, Hyrule Warriors and Age of Calamity. I love replaying Wind Waker and Link's Awakening 💗

But yes, I adore replaying games.

I do! Once I beat something, I don't touch it for years and then sometimes I get in the mood to play it again so I'll create a new save. I'm currently playing Omega Ruby, even though I've played gen 3 a million times already.

Yes
If I really enjoyed the game and it isn't just story and or just exploration as the majority of the game I will replay it. I will even replay puzzle games since I have memory problems.
If I liked the game and never finished the game but I want to finish the game I will restart the file and see how far I get.

Back