Green Star Fragment
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Balloon Dog
Blue Balloon
Glam Bunny Balloon
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Cool Heart Balloon
The past 3 nights, I’ve driven in the same pretty wooded area late at night, and until now I haven’t really had a reason to be in that area at that time much. Each night there was some kind of wildlife that I had to stop for at least once, and luckily I was expecting them so I was going slow and stopped no problem, but it’s amazing cuz I feel like it’s rare enough for me to see wildlife while driving even tho this isn’t that far from where I live. I guess the time of night is the piece that was different. There’s been lots of deer, 2 opossums, and a fox (or a stray orange cat, it was running pretty fast). It can be pretty nerve wracking, cuz even if they’re not in the street it’s so hard to know if they’ll just decide to dart out in front of you.

Do you end up seeing much wildlife when you drive?

I usually only get to see squirrels, hawks and some other kinds of birds, but depending on what time of day I'm driving at and where, I sometimes get to see rabbits, skunks, raccoons, coyotes, groundhogs and possums! There're also deer in certain areas, but I haven't actually seen one in 6+ years.

The last "rare" critter I saw was a groundhog back in June! I actually saw 3, but I only got a picture of 1. They were so adorable!! 🥹

IMG_1842.jpeg

Back