• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you ship characters? If so, who do you ship (can be romantic pairings or just as friends)?

Do you ship characters (as couples or even just as friends)?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Rarely

• Never

• Total voters

Dunquixote

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
Monumental Foraged Mushroom
Stony Elephant Fungus Foraged Mushroom
Stained Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
I’m curious how people feel about it and what characters they like shipping 🙂.

I know not everyone cares about shipping; that’s okay. Just please be respectful to those that do if you do respond to this thread 🙂.

I like to ship characters a lot, though there are times where I don’t really ship any depending on the game or anime.

I’ll post just a few of my favorite ships right now and post more later 🙂.

Romantic Ships

One Piece:

1. Zoro & Hiyori: I still have to finish the Wano arc and catch up completely but from what I’ve read/saw, I thought they were so cute together. I don’t think Zoro seems the type to be interested in a relationship, but I can’t help but think they seemed great together. Both are really strong willed and brave. Zoro is a bit on the cold side but is a good guy; Hiyori seems to me to have more of a warm and light hearted side considering how she teased him a little in the beginning. I thought it was so cute ☺️.

2. Sanji & Pudding: I thought they were so adorable together and honestly would’ve made a wonderful couple. I loved how kind Sanji was to Pudding and how much Pudding grew to love him. I want to believe that maybe once Luffy reaches the end of the journey, that it might be possible 🙂.

Fire Emblem Three Houses:

1. Hubert & Bernadetta: I like a lot of unlikely matches; Hubie and Bernie will always be my favorite. It’s kinda hard for me to explain. I like tsundere types a lot of times 😅. I just can’t help but think they’d make an adorable pair.
2. Linhardt & Lysithea: I think their final relationship rank scene is one of the best. I just want Lysithea to have a long life. I think they’re pretty cute together too! Both are among my favorite characters ☺️.

Friendships

One Piece
1. Shanks & Mihawk: They’re enemies but seem more like rivals (or former rivals) and they still seem to get along pretty well considering Mihawk joined Shanks in celebrating Luffy’s first wanted poster and the fact he brought the poster to him. I think they have a cool dynamic :D.

I usually stick to the canon, but that won't stop me from shipping characters sometimes. (//w//) I don't associate with that part of a fanbase though...some shippers can be super toxic sometimes. ^^;

In PaRappa the Rapper I prefer the PaRappa & Sunny and Katy & Lammy pairings. The only pairing in Pokémon I really like is DipplinShipping with Kieran & Juliana (the female player character in ScarVio), Mainly because I reeeally love Kieran, lol. 💜

I usually stick to the canon, but that won't stop me from shipping characters sometimes. (//w//) I don't associate with that part of a fanbase though...some shippers can be super toxic sometimes. ^^;

yeah, my supremacy posting is more just ****posting than anything serious

personally, people are free to have any opinions with or against any ships. if there's any I don't like for whatever reason, I just won't engage with them

I mean unless it's shipping real people. that's just hella weird and gross af

yes, i ship all the time! always wlw couples, most often rare-pairs, subsequently never canon. i really only fixate on one at a time though. i've written 55 fics for my current oblivious mutual pining losers ship. (soon to be 56, hehe)

if it wasn't already obvious, my favorite pairing (since I've been a teen) is Cloud and Aerith. I love their star-crossed lovers theming and that even in different universes (Final Fantasy Tactics, Kingdom Hearts, Dissidia) Cloud searches and longs for her. They're complementary opposites, which is beautiful to me, and their interactions feel so magical and natural. Everytime I watch one of their dates in FF Rebirth, it makes my heart feel full. if only one day I could have such a person complete me. I hope that they get a happy ending in the final installment. THEY'VE WAITED SO LONG, SQUARE ENIX.

I don't think any ship could ever dethrone my OTP, but there are many more I enjoy. I'd say when I watch media, I ship more often than not. Some media is just a no for me, like Evangelion - the entire cast needs to go to therapy before they enter a relationship lmao.

I typically ship canon, but there have been a few instances where a different ship has more potential or I think is more interesting. It's the opposite when it comes to otome/dating sims; my favorite is never the main love interest, which is depressing, lol.

Most, if not all of the couples I ship together are canon.

I also find it sad how one of the side couples I support have a healthier and less toxic relationship than the show's main couple.

im a multishipper so whenever i see fanart of any ships i like i feel like i am eating so much cake. c: majority of the ships i really like are non-canon, but thats the thrill! just means i can pair them w as many characters i like. also ok let me yap about some of them (heartlock style)

mizuena-ena.gif

mizuena from project sekai!! they are getting an event Soon..... oh so soon.... mizuki "i can't tell you my secret right now, but when i feel ready..." akiyama and ena "you don't have to tell me anything, i will stay by your side for as long as it takes" shinonome oh you guys make me sick

mizisua-sua.gif

mizisua!! okay now this one is canon! they are doomed yuri but its okay i can always try and pretend like they are both alive and health <3 watch alien stage on youtube for more doomed yuri!

splatoon-splatoon2.gif

Agent 24!! love the play on this ship name (agent 3 x agent 8).... since octo expansion i have not been able to get them out of my head 😭 the way they saved each other.... and the soft smile on agent 8's face when she looks at agent 3 while aboard pearl's helicopter..... oh they make me sick

i have so much more ships but i will stop yapping for now. ty for looking at the cute heart locks

I love shipping characters, I have a few favorites:

Professor Utonium and Ms. Keane (The Powerpuff Girls)
They'd be the perfect, most well-written couple in the show, they have officially dated in one episode. Ms. Keane would be the perfect mother to The Powerpuff Girls if she and the Professor ever got married! Too bad they broke up near the end of that one episode, though...

Bobby Santiago and Lori Loud (The Loud House)
They're the perfect example of a teenage girl always texting her boyfriend cliché done right. They're compatible and perfect for each other, and I love seeing them with each others' families! We even get to see what their future kids look like in Lori's fantasy!

Arnold Shortman and Helga Pataki (Hey Arnold!)
Helga may have been a bully to Arnold because she's had a crush on him, but she's the perfect, well-written loving bully to him. She's had a hard life with a well-written backstory to make her sympathetic and likable enough because her parents neglect her and favor her sister instead. Some episodes and the movies especially prove that they're clearly meant for each other!

Timmy Turner and Tootie (The Fairly OddParents!)
The theme song may say that Timmy is the average kid that no one understands and kids are seen making fun of him, but this may not always be true if one pays attention to the fact that Tootie has an obsessive, unrequited crush on Timmy, and he finds her creepy because of it. She's extra overbearing because her sister Vicky is the evil babysitter, and he's been nice to her on occasion because he feels sorry for her, because Vicky is also his babysitter. I believe that once Timmy matures enough, he would be able to like Tootie back and go out with her. I know the live-action films exist, but I wouldn't talk about those too much.

Homer and Marge Simpson (The Simpsons)
They are a great married couple with kids. Homer may screw up at times, but Marge still loves him. Their flashback episodes prove that they clearly deserve to have each other.

Loid Forger and Yor Briar (Spy x Family)
Loid is a spy who has to build a family in order to accomplish a mission, and the woman he agrees to marry is a skilled assassin.
Loid and Yor work so hard to prove to be perfect parents to their adopted daughter, Anya, and they deserve to be together.

Never. I always leave it to the author to ship them because I always follow canon no matter what. Its their work so I respect that. For example, Naruto ended up with Hinata in the Naruto series so since its canon I see any other shipping than that trivial. Of course, if a relationship isn't officially canon or not stated it would be fun to speculate but I don't really think about those things often. So...if its not officially canon or stated then I leave it be until it is canon by the author or authors.

Back