• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you sleep with socks or no socks?

Socks or no socks?

• Total voters

jiny

( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
I usually sleep with no socks because it feels better like that. If I wear socks under my blanket, my feet get hot easily. :(

I am never sockless. I wear socks 24/7 except for when I shower.
I usually sleep in two pairs of socks. One regular pair and one pair of extra thick heavy ones over them.

Last edited:
what kind of heathen sleeps with socks on

socks are just torture devices made for feet

I sleep with no socks on, I find it hard to keep my socks on all day and usually have them on if I'm attending class and just outside shopping etcetera. Socks off right when I get home! weeee

If it's really cold I will but usually I'll wake up with them off because I guess I take them off in my sleep or something?

try having poor circulation/raynaud's disease.
i have to wear socks to bed, otherwise my toes will get really cold and turn purple.

Last edited:
I never sleep with socks on, since if I get too hot while I'm asleep, I'll wake up and not fall back asleep. In general, I usually dislike wearing socks at all since they make my feet too hot, and I'll try to only wear them when I wear shoes.

Usually with no socks, they aren't very comfy sleeping in. The only time I wear socks is sometimes in the winter if my feet get really cold and I can't sleep. My feet don't get hot that often, they sometimes even feel a bit cold in the summer, but not like super cold to wear socks or anything lol

I do, actually! I'm obsessed with the fluffy variety from Karen Neuburger and will always change into a pair before bed. I sleep a lot better when my feet are nice and warm, though when sleeping is the only time I really prefer wearing socks. I'm all about flats or sandals as my normal foot attire.

No socks; I have a pretty thick blanket on my bed though, but I can't imagine it to be comfortable wearing socks in bed

only in the winter so i can pretend they're keeping my feet warm

No. I don't wear socks or a shirt for that matter. I have blankets to cover myself up.

Back