• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you sleep with socks or no socks?

Socks or no socks?

• Total voters
No, because my feet always get too hot. If I don’t kick them off while I’m awake, they’ll definitely be on the floor by morning.

No socks so I can breathe and not suffocate 😆

It has to be very cold for me to keep socks on while sleeping. Like negative temps outside or I have to be very ill.

Nope I hate wearing socks in bed. The physical texture of socks touching covers makes me really uncomfortable. The only thing I like about it is that it keeps my feet warm.

i don't really pay attention, so sometimes i have them on or sometimes i dont. sometimes i wake up with them off, when i went to bed with them on. my absolute favorite is when i wake up with only one on, that means i got a good nights sleep for some reason

I don't like wearing socks when I am sleeping or in bed just because it feels weird to me and I also know that I will kick the socks off in my sleep and my bed will eat my socks and it will take me forever to find them again. I don't even wear socks when I am inside the house, I only wear them when i am wearing shoes or boots.

I don't like wearing socks in general. I think there's only ever been a few times I've slept with socks on; and that was whenever I was sick. And even then, I'd kick them off in my sleep xD
I do not like socks or wearing them unless if I ABSOLUTELY have to.

During cold weather yes, but in hot weather no. It seems summer decided to come early in my area so I've been sleeping with no socks on my footsies, otherwise I get too hot too quickly and it's so uncomfortable to sleep when footsies can't breathe.

But in general, I'm more of a sock gal.

Back