Do you sleep with socks or no socks?

Socks or no socks?

• Total voters
with socks!!! why am i part of the minority here ( ˘ ^˘ )=3
my feet would be too cold without them.... i simply cannot do it

Team no socks. Even if I want to sleep with socks on, like when it's chilly and I have fuzzy socks, they have to come off. Eventually my feet literally feel constricted and the band will irritate my ankles no matter how loose it is.

i like my feet chilly so i usually dont wear socks! i think the only time i have socks on when sleeping is if im on a bus ride at night.

no socks for sure!! i hate the feeling of feeling constricted; this is also why i’ll only ever wear shorts and short sleeves to bed even if it’s freezing TT

I prefer no socks for sleeping most of the time, but I have actually slept with socks on a few times when they were freezing. I find that my feet get cold pretty easily and I'm almost always wearing socks and slippers around the house. I'm usually okay now if I have an extra blanket at the foot of my bed as an extra layer, but I definitely remember some really cold winters where I just couldn't handle how cold it was, and sleeping with socks instantly brought me relief skfdkfgk. When I'm at a comfortable temperature though, no socks all the way!

i’m team no socks! i tend to overheat easily so i normally sleep with no socks. although if i’m sick with the chills or it’s a super cold winter day, i’ll maybe wear a pair to bed, but they usually don’t stay on through the night

No socks now. I used to sleep with socks, sweatpants and a sweater under a double cover during winter because I would freeze otherwise. But gladly circumstances have changed and I can dress like a normal person for the night.

My feet get cold very easily. If I slept without socks, I'd probably catch a cold, especially when it's not summer. So I always sleep with socks. 😅

I hate socks at home with a passion. As soon as I come home they have to go - also when I go to sleep

Without! I run quite hot naturally so with socks in bed, even on a cold night where I need to cosy up in bed I get overheated. I prefer having a nice blanket to cosy up in! Only reason I wear socks to bed is it I have a foot mask / heavy moisturising stuff on.

Absolutely can not sleep with socks. I dislike socks in general, they make me feel trapped 😅 and if I wear them to bed my feet overheat.

without socks! i can’t sleep with socks on, even if its super cold. i end up pulling them off within like 5 minutes of getting into bed

Back