• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you think animal tracks will return?

Ti4558

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Do you think it will be in the game, and if you do you think it will be as big of a probablem or do you think it would be more controllable.

Omg god no! The game was meant to be relaxing and those stupid tracks ruined my experience. Unless they increase the growth rate then I wouldn't mind as much.

some people are saying it will because you can see dirt in the trailers. but ACWW towns had dirt patches.

But idc if it's in it or not, once you learn how to use them, they can be great

I hated animal tracks but after putting up with it so much it grew on me. It was kinda fun trying to keep the grass grown. So i don't really mind if it returns, plus i think Nintendo learned their lesson in City Folk with the animal tracks (they got a lot of complaints) so if they were to return it wouldn't be as bad as the previous.

Animal Tracks was the second annoying reason why I stopped playing Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City.
The MOST annoying reason of why I stopped playing was that my Nintendo Wii makes this horrible buzzing noise when I insert the disc of Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City and yet it was perfectly silent when I took the disc out, does anyone agree with me on that being a bit weird...

Silent=No Discs
Noisy=Discs

I'm 99% sure the roundtable interview confirmed animal tracks are returning. And no, to the question. Because I never viewed them as a problem. It's a great feature that gives your town that really in depth, personal touch. Unless you run around your entire town all the time and don't stop to walk.

As for it being controllable, that's up to the player. As I've already mentioned, if you're running around all the time it's going to make your town look like crap. If you just run from one place to another, then it's going to look nice.

Ok, I just watched the entire round table again, and there is no mention of animal tracks. That said, I do not think they will leave it out. I am working on restoring my town, and look forward to the day when I can pick up the paths we laid down.

Ok, I just watched the entire round table again, and there is no mention of animal tracks. That said, I do not think they will leave it out. I am working on restoring my town, and look forward to the day when I can pick up the paths we laid down.

Yeah sorry about that, I rechecked and it didn't mention it and I had read a comment saying it somewhere else. XD
but yeah, still like the tracks. As Kip said with the patterns, if you're good with patterns then those can look really nice. But I'm total crap at making patterns. lol

Yeah sorry about that, I rechecked and it didn't mention it and I had read a comment saying it somewhere else. XD
but yeah, still like the tracks. As Kip said with the patterns, if you're good with patterns then those can look really nice. But I'm total crap at making patterns. lol

I am too, so I use ACC's pattern maker, then it is just following the dot color :D

I agree...right now, I have paths down, but I am hoping to be able to pick them up and just have dirt paths. Once all of my grass fills in, we are doing that.

Making patterns can be easy and challenging at the same time. Any pixel artist can make patterns with ease, all you have to do is spend more time experimenting with what you can make with the 32x32 grid.

I don't care much for animal tracks and I don't really run. I'll just cover the "bald spots" with gold roses when the grass starts to wear down. I already do that in CF.

Maybe the grass will be pre-worn like in WW. Who knows?

Last edited:
Or maybe you will be able to set the grass/dirt up yourself since you're now mayor.

I don't care much for animal tracks and I don't really run. I'll just cover the "bald spots" with gold roses when the grass starts to wear down. I already do that in CF.

Maybe the grass will be pre-worn like in WW. Who knows?

this too

But I kinda do hope animal tracks returns.

I did hate it, but once i learned how to use them properly. I restored all my grass then lay out a path and ran over it several times a day, to make a path.
It looks really nice now. It adds more customization, and can look really good.

Now that i think about it Bidoof is right. Once i restored my town, the paths (without patterns) looked wonderful, so i don't mind it.

The MOST annoying reason of why I stopped playing was that my Nintendo Wii makes this horrible buzzing noise when I insert the disc of Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City and yet it was perfectly silent when I took the disc out, does anyone agree with me on that being a bit weird...

Silent=No Discs
Noisy=Discs

My Wii does the exact same thing. I'm guessing the Nintendo Wii just has a cheap disc loader. I remember my Wii started doing that with Super Smash Bros. Brawl...

I'm 99% sure the roundtable interview confirmed animal tracks are returning. And no, to the question. Because I never viewed them as a problem. It's a great feature that gives your town that really in depth, personal touch. Unless you run around your entire town all the time and don't stop to walk.

As for it being controllable, that's up to the player. As I've already mentioned, if you're running around all the time it's going to make your town look like crap. If you just run from one place to another, then it's going to look nice.
I've watched the roundtable interview many times and they never said anything about animal paths/tracks. Also, I think I would have loved this feature if they would have at least told me about in the game... (Did they tell us about Animal paths in the game? I don't remember...)

The reason your Wii's are making noise could be because a screw in the disk drive in your Wii's came lose. I could be wrong though.

Back