• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you think animal tracks will return?

But walking still hurt the grass, whether you like it or not. Just not as fast as running.

That's the key thing though, not as fast. Your grass was close to not dying at all if you walked, the only way it would die down is if you walked the same exact way multiple times. Otherwise you wouldn't have to worry about it.

I always run, since i'm always on my paths. It helps the grass die quicker on my paths so i might as well. But if i need to make a detour through the grass, i'll walk.

Love watering to. But if there is like a flower I don't even want a chance of dying/wilting if I didn't get on the game for like a week I would put a sprinkler by it.
hmm possibly

I always run, since i'm always on my paths. It helps the grass die quicker on my paths so i might as well. But if i need to make a detour through the grass, i'll walk.
yeah i do this, too

Back