• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you think animal tracks will return?

The reason your Wii's are making noise could be because a screw in the disk drive in your Wii's came lose. I could be wrong though.

Mine does the same exact thing though. Though it's possible, three occurrences seem like it has something to do with the console itself, like having a cheap or faulty disc loader. Which is somewhat true, but Jason and Major, did you get your Wii's on launch or right around launch? it could just be that they're old, like mine.

Mine does the same exact thing though. Though it's possible, three occurrences seem like it has something to do with the console itself, like having a cheap or faulty disc loader.

Ahh i see.

Maybe they could add a lawn mower that makes paths so that every one can be happy;)

OoOooh I like this idea! but it would seem strange using a lawn mower on Animal Crossing

Not that I'm being rude, if you think I am then change your voice over for my dialogue.

But you're obviously 12 or something, only someone so young would suggest something so stupid. Think about it, adding a lawn mower would totally screw up Animal Crossing, it would change the concept completely.

But you're obviously 12 or something, only someone so young would suggest something so stupid. Think about it, adding a lawn mower would totally screw up Animal Crossing, it would change the concept completely.

I think it is a good idea if done correctly, no different than having to water the flowers daily to keep them alive. If the game uses a scythe or a reel mower to mow the paths, it would keep with the non-motorized theme of the game. You wouldn't have to mow daily, but maybe every so often, or even just once. If you no longer want that path, stop using it for a period of time, maybe planted with flowers. This would keep with the same concept of the ax to redo the trees.

Before you accuse me of being young to like the idea, I wonder how old you are to be so close minded all the time.

I like the way ACGC did it. Pretty much ALL grass, except the "wooden" dirt, which looked absolutely epicly amazing.
In WW, there was simply too much dirt. No no no.
In CF, there was a lot o grass, but it was gone...fast. :p

Not that I'm being rude, if you think I am then change your voice over for my dialogue.

It was just an idea, you don't have to criticize me like that.

I don't really mean to mini-mod but since you're new Ti4554, there is a little exclamation mark in a triangle under a persons post. If you click this you can report someone for putting you down. Don't do it when someone has a different idea from you but you can do it when they tell you in a way that is to make you feel inferior to them. As such in this case.

Anyway...I like the idea of a lawnmower. You can easily make paths this way without having to put down patterns (unless patters are your thing).

It was just an idea, you don't have to criticize me like that.

I did actually write "Not that I'm being rude, if you think I am then change your voice over for my dialogue." so w/e

That was a bit mean bidoof ^-^;

I'd kinda like if there was a terrain tool were you could adjust parts of the town and make paths but it doesn't seem like it would fit in animal crossing

I'd kinda like if there was a terrain tool were you could adjust parts of the town and make paths but it doesn't seem like it would fit in animal crossing

get over it and move on

As for the terrain tool. I'm 50/50 on it, it could be good, but i don't think it would fit into AC

I don't really think it should be in AC, it would feel to much like the sims.

I think it will return, but perhaps you can re-grow it quicker by buying grass seeds :) But I don't think we should have complete control over the terrain - just grass, mud and sand :)

Lawnmower - Depends on what it's like and how it's used.

Terrain tool - Too much like The Sims..... No thanks.

Since we can place things outside, whos to say we can't grow grass back by using a water sprinkler? That would be a neat idea in my opinion

Back