Do you think resetti is annoying?

I don't really mind him. He really got tamed down in this game (hell, he's actually optional in this one), and it's not like I reset particularly often anyways.

Last edited:
Resetti was my childhood!
I remember as a kid singing really lowdly 'NEH NEH NEHNEHNEH! NEH NEH NEHNEHNHEH! NEH NEH NEH NEHNEH' (add infinitum) when I really shouldn't have...
(eg- Adult: ''Other Child! Why haven't you done XYZ? You're grounded!
Evvie: (insert NEHNEH song here)
Adult: You too for singing that!
Evvie: ****)

So yes! I built the reset centre! I love nothing more than saving, opening up the game, FLIPPIN DAT BUTUN, then just listening to the beautiful, orchestrated music.
Oh and when he told me to write lines?
Resetti: Type ''I will not reset!''
Childhood: Type ''I like cake!''
Resetti: NEH NEH NEHNEHNEH''

Gotta give him credit for being so persistent but no, in the end he's a great little NPC. We always had so much fun pissing him off on the gamecube game back when. We were always shocked he still had more to say each and every time and how wildly more angry he got. It's just a cozy little interaction, to think there's a gopher out there who really cares about you and your save progress like its his job <3

Ugh he's so salty.
Made the mistake to build the Reset Center in my first town...I always tell him that I forgot.

i don't plan on building the resetti pwp, but he does seem calmer than previous ac games lol

I don't like him yelling at me so I never built the resetti center in my town.. Like ever. In both old & current town.
I guess that was a good choice? XD

I actually really love him, I love seeing the inner working of their little headquarters, eating pizza, watching tv, SO BUSY! Haha, but I also really like how he shows up. I don't reset a whole lot, but when I do I usually just say my batteries died and he's all understanding, he's just like "Well keep a closer eye on your batteries and don't let them die." And I love the spiel you get when you first make the center and he tells you about how people "cheat" when "things do go their way" it's so cute cause it's accurate and I am so glad that the creators put that into the game.

I like Resetti, even though he's pretty angry most of the time. I warmed up to him after Don told me about how stressful his little brother's job is. I even got both of their pictures.

Back