Do you use the graveyard items?

Yes! At release, I kind of wanted my island to be a mix between ruins and haunted forests with a town in the middle, so I built a cemetery. I’ve considered making it smaller, but im still pretty happy with it overall!

Yes, I have a gravestone as a memorial in the back part of my island. I also have some crafted to use as decoration around Halloween time!

I actually added a grave yard because of a TBT event and then it became a mainstay on my island. Previously it was a fruit orchard, but now it contains the cemetery and Laszlo's house.

Yes, I have a cemetery in the ruins section on my island. I prefer the mossy customisation for all of them since the theme for the cemetery is that they are part of the ruins.

I don’t usually use them . I did make a small graveyard as part of the tbt event. Once Halloween was over I took it down. I thought about making another one but it doesn’t really fit with my islands.

Not exactly on my island, but rather as part of Raddle's vacation home, which is a Mad Scientist's Lair, a base request of what Raddle asked for.

I had a cemetery in the back left corner on the cliffs of my island. I took it down as I have been redesigning the whole thing again.

I do want to make it again somewhere maybe behind my castle??

I have a graveyard set up on my island. It was initially a lot larger, but I ended up making it smaller so I could fit other things.

No, I remember wanting to make one for Tortimer though before he was added😂

Would any of you care to share your graveyards in images?

I have been building up items forever now to eventually design an old west theme part of my island, and I planned to have a graveyard. It seems appropriate since my knowledge of the old west is from movies, and there always seems to be a fenced off area with gravestones.

I would like some ideas on how to design a graveyard, and not Halloween (although that would be awesome too when the holiday comes back around!)

Yes, I like spoopy themes, and I think the graves are quite tasteful.

I do! I have the western style stones and other stone items in the mossy color option. I tried to make it look like a peaceful, old graveyard, not a spooky one. Although Wisp almost always spawns there...

I have a graveyard area that I redesign every so often for our Halloween events!

Other than that, I typically don’t rly use the graveyard items or any spooky items in general

I had graveyards for halloween, but other than that, no permanent graveyard. I find graveyards a bit...creepy? I like animal crossing to be my happy escape from reality. Nobody croaks in animal crossing, especially on my island. It's all 🌞 and 🌈.

I've tried using some of the graveyard type stuff in the past, but I could never get it right. Eventually I was like, wth, why am I trying to get a graveyard right? I don't really want a graveyard. Ugh. So, no graveyard.

I do use spooky items, glowing moss, that kind of stuff. Esp with giant vines. I guess I like eerie, but not creepy?

I have one of the Japanese gravestones, but I put a goofy-looking gyroid in front of it— to lighten the mood and/or as a fake memorial.

Also, it seems borderline threatening when a villagers mails me a gravestone as a gift….😂

I have one of the Japanese gravestones, but I put a goofy-looking gyroid in front of it— to lighten the mood and/or as a fake memorial.

Also, it seems borderline threatening when a villagers mails me a gravestone as a gift….😂
😂 which came first, the gyroid in front of the grave, or the gravestone in the mail?

Back