• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you write letters to yourself in this game?

I've ordered items for my side characters before but I didn't really write anything in the message.

I don't think i have? I remember seeing the feature and for a while being confused why id wanna send one to myself, but then i finally clicked on it and realized it was a future thing, but i dont remember if i actually sent anything, so uh, guess ill maybe find out if i did haha

only once. i set it to be sent on the day of my graduation (this was like a month or two before my graduation) and i totally forgot about until i hopped on the game the morning after! 😋 a pleasant surprise.

Back