Doctor Who Games for Wii and Nintendo DS Confirmed!

The rating just means that it won't be inappropriate for younger players. The rating doesn't mean it's for little children, it just means that more people can play it.

My eyes... They burn... 5_5
Thank goodness that my DW obsessed friend who forced me to watch Torchwood is living in Poland now... -_- Otherwise I'd have to sit through endless lectures about this... ;_;
Though I do miss her. <3

[Nook said:
,Aug 24 2010, 02:58:56 PM]The rating just means that it won't be inappropriate for younger players. The rating doesn't mean it's for little children, it just means that more people can play it.
And thus the essence of doctor who will be gone, and it'll suck.

I've got a strong hunch that that will be a very gimmicky game, and only 1st and 2nd party games are selling well on Nintendo consoles, nowadays.

Not being familiar with the PEGI rating system, I didn't really take the "3" rating into account... Now I am a bit worried. These games might end up being even worse than the Adventure Games... ._.

Is it really that hard to make a good Doctor Who game that complements the TV series?! >_>

Tyeforce said:
Not being familiar with the PEGI rating system, I didn't really take the "3" rating into account... Now I am a bit worried. These games might end up being even worse than the Adventure Games... ._.

Is it really that hard to make a good Doctor Who game that complements the TV series?! >_>
Licensed and good cannot be in the same sentence without are not in it.
With a few exceptions.

What I want to know is what ever happened to this?! Nintendo was supposed to develop these Doctor Who games, not Asylum Entertainment...

FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:

With a few exceptions.
Danuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh... BATMAN 8D

-Jack- said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Tyeforce said:

With a few exceptions.
Danuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh... BATMAN 8D
And KH.

Tyeforce said:
What I want to know is what ever happened to this?! Nintendo was supposed to develop these Doctor Who games, not Asylum Entertainment...
So looks like I was right after all about this game sucking when it was first announced :D

Jas0n said:
Tyeforce said:
So looks like I was right after all about this game sucking when it was first announced :D
No, not exactly. The details have either changed, or they were wrong in the original announcement. Had Nintendo developed them instead of a mediocre third party developer with a history of making shovelware, things would likely be much different. But we're all still judging too quick here. We can't say the game will be bad just by the rating... My expectations are certainly not very high now, though.

They really need to make a Doctor Who game with a higher rating, (Almost all of the Doctor Who DVDs are rated 12, so why not make a 12 rated game?) I'm kinda alright with it being rated 3, but it's gonna be quite dull. If they made a Doctor Who game with the Older Doctors it might get a higher rating. (*CoughSixthDoctorStrangelingPeriCough*)

Back