• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Does anyone else's bug spawn get shot after 11pm?

Cazqui

∀З⊥əʁ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4001-9803-5434
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
From 7-11 I guess I get bugs nonstop but after 11 those stupid friggin tiger beetles and hermit crabs are everywhere! Does this happen to anyone else?

No, because those stupid friggin tiger beetles and hermit crabs spawn in droves starting at 7pm for me as well. Nothing changes past 11.

In fact I often farm a bit after 11pm so I can have beetles to sell in the morning.

Just scare any bug you don't want away. Simply approaching the hermit crabs is enough.

For tiger beetles and the wharf roach, either run nearby them, or smack your net on the ground near them, they bolt and disappear.

I just walk close to the fruit beetles on the trees and chase the hoppers and crawlers away. If it slows down, I take a little swim and it seems to pick right back up again. What I do notice is that I seem to get a lot more of the Dynastid Beatles.

Often, I get another shark fin when I do this. Yesterday, every time I took a swim, I caught another shark--sometimes I had to swim around the shark to get to shore.

Oh, without the early bird or night owl ordinance, I'm pretty sure the window for (rare) beetles spawning is strictly between 7 and 11 PM.

It happens to me every half hour ish, so I go in, deposit all I have in the box and go back out.

Back