• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Does anyone still play Wild World?

I have 4 characters on wild worlds. to get golden tools such as net etc can it be a collective effort between them or do they need to do it individually

I do! I have been playing the same town/copy for over a decade.... received it when I was 10 and am now old enough to drink :oops:

I do! I have been playing the same town/copy for over a decade.... received it when I was 10 and am now old enough to drink :oops:
Hi, do you know if to get golden tools such as net etc can it be a collective effort between them or do they need to do it individually?

I got nostalgic for the game itself but apparently, my siblings lost the game a long time ago. Dunno if it's worth buying it again. I don't mind the graphics btw.

i SOLD my game like a dumb idiot nearly ten years ago. if i happen to see a used copy in a store some day, i might get it again.

I do!! It has such good memories for me. I didn't have my own copy until a few years back, but it was my first game as I used to share a town with my friend, and it was her copy so usually i'd only play it when I was over at her house. Nonetheless, FULL of memories. I like to visit it quite a bit.

I'm not really into it like I am NL/NH and mostly just play for the cute dialogue, but I did start a new town recently!

I do, sometimes. I have very fond memories of it and it's just so genuinely unwinding. No pressure of getting all the items, paths, perfect town status etc. Good music and villager dialog. Nice to go back to from time to time :)

Yes I still visit the town I created back in like 2007 actually - though I do have a more recently town also on a second cartridge!

It's my favorite animal crossing game, especially aesthetically, but I haven't played it for years. Recently though, while I have been playing New Horizons when having a friend over, he became interested and after failing to win a gazillion giveaways for a second switch I've entered, I've lend them my old copy of Wild World because he has an ds. I hope he's enjoying it!

This thread makes me want to pick Wild World back up again! I really loved it; The dialogue and the music were the best in that game!

I remember Pelly always telling my town was a piece of trash though LOL. Reviews were always like "This town is filthy and the worst ever!!!" 9 year old me was like AHHH WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!

i do! i recently was thinking of getting an emulator to take screenshots in higher quality, but i saw the instructions and i just noped out of there lol

I got the game really late, but yeah! Unfortunately, I got a worn-out copy that freezes a lot. It's not very fun because of that...

I do! I've been playing all of the animal crossing games including HHD but excluding pocket camp simultaneously and i gotta say it's been a blast. WW and NL are definitely the ones I come back to most because it's just so accessible being on a handheld. the graphics are a bit rough at first after coming back from NH but aside from that I'm loving it and I'm already developing a lot of attachments to my villagers! (especially Tabby lol, love her)

does anyone have cherries in their town? I have every fruit but cherry and am willing to do a trade if any of you are missing apples, pears, peaches, or oranges!
Send or reply with your friend code and let's visit each others' towns and swap fruit or items :D
my friend code: 2535-1975-8211

i do! i resetted my old town because i've never really played it. my first game has been new leaf so wild world didn't hit my nostalgic button but now i'm trying to get into it as my best friend only plays acww

I actually recently started Wild World and I absolutely adore it so far!
Its so fun seeing the villagers have so much personality and have their own hobbies and such.
It also feels like they ping you a lot more often.
Though I cant play for a long time since the camera movement/graphics can hurt my eyes a little dfkj

Back