• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Does anyone....

I do sometimes.

Edit- I just realised you have House of the Rising Sun in there. I'm playing that in band next year. (Our instructor gives us next year's music at the end of the year, thinking we all practice over the summer)

You mean the one's in your sig?

I clicked one of them a few days ago and listened to it, and it was pretty good.

This is in the Able Sisters section...?

And I haven't yet. Although I don't like Muse, I'll listen to the other one.

UltraByte said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Muse is one of my favorite bands. I like the song Bliss a lot.
MUUUUUUSE

You should talk to me and Bul about them sometimes... We're huge fans.
Bul likes Muse? Just about one of my favorite bands.

Yep, I like Muse a lot, actually. Their lyrics could stand to be a little more original, but I like their harmonies and melodies in a lot of tunes.

only_half_evil333 said:
UltraByte said:
only_half_evil333 said:
MUUUUUUSE

Well, he likes their softer stuff... I like their more rockish stuff... Maps of the Problematique, Knights of Cydonia, Time is Running Out... good stuff.

UltraByte said:
only_half_evil333 said:
UltraByte said:
only_half_evil333 said:
MUUUUUUSE

Well, he likes their softer stuff... I like their more rockish stuff... Maps of the Problematique, Knights of Cydonia, Time is Running Out... good stuff.
I'll listen to both. I don't like Knights of Cydonia anymore though, too over played.

Yeah, like UB said, I'm into the softer stuff... Butterflies and Hurricanes, Endlessly, Ruled by Secrecy, Falling Away With You, etc etc...

Granted, I haven't listened to them in a while because of my latest obsession; French flamenco guitarists (more specifically: Pascual Gallo and Juan Carmona). Good stuff.

Muse is alright, but I find myself asking why this is in the Able Sister's...

As for the music board, I would've made one a long time ago, but it would be 99% flaming.

[quote="Shadow_]Muse is alright, but I find myself asking why this is in the Able Sister's...

As for the music board, I would've made one a long time ago, but it would be 99% flaming.[/quote]It would be 99% flaming if Snoop posted in there, but I think he learned his lesson. I put it in the able sisters because it was about my sig. Then a second after I posted it, I realized it should go in the Wishing Well.

Back