• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Does Gracie appear while it's raining?

Mairmalade

mar 🐳 | Away
Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Wisteria
Galaxy Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Hey guys, just a quick question. I have the store upgraded to where it needs to be and I'm just waiting on Gracie to appear in town. It has been upgraded for awhile now, but it is ALWAYS raining in my town. I'm starting to wonder if Gracie doesn't appear in the rain. Has anyone had her appear at the town plaza in rain? Or is it a sunshine only visit? D: Wouldn't be surprised knowing her. :lemon:

Thanks in advance~

Hey guys, just a quick question. I have the store upgraded to where it needs to be and I'm just waiting on Gracie to appear in town. It has been upgraded for awhile now, but it is ALWAYS raining in my town. I'm starting to wonder if Gracie doesn't appear in the rain. Has anyone had her appear at the town plaza in rain? Or is it a sunshine only visit? D: Wouldn't be surprised knowing her. :lemon:

Thanks in advance~

Sunshine only. He doesn't like rain.

didn't Lin and Ko have a video with Gracie in the rain?? I swear I remember seeing one.

Gracie came to my town in the rain once. It's just that she appears so infrequently that the rainy season is likely to end before you see her.

I did the Leif event where you pull out all your weeds, then the next day (s)he was waiting in my town plaza.
I'm not sure about what factors contribute to that.

Back