• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Does It Scare You?

When I was hyperfixating about it during one of my phases, yes. But now I've hardly been thinking about it.

Mysterious noises in the middle of the night when you're washing your face in the bathroom?

No because I wouldn't be washing my face in the bathroom in the middle of the night, lol.

Tripping and falling over?

Yes, but I still love them! The first time I played RE7 (in VR) it was absolutely terrifying, made it hard to play scary games for like a year. But I'm back at it now, I actually just went back and replayed it and had a great time!

Dogs?

No, but one of my brother's dogs is at me and I don't know why. 😔

Sitting in your house alone during an earthquake?

Depends on how bad the earthquake is. Would not be fun having a potentially strong one that could destroy my house or cause injury or death. The earthquakes here are very mild and infrequent. Had two and they weren't that strong, but I felt them. One I was at work for and the other I was at home. They passed after a bit. I felt the one at work more and it was strong enough to shake a lot of the big equipment.

A fox barking in the middle of the night?

No (as long as I’m not outside with it 🤣)

Wasps?
Probably. Depends on the situation. If they're agitated and coming at me, I'm definitely not having a good time.

A lot of people have never heard a fox bark. It sounds like a woman screaming bloody murder, which scares people who don't know. I've been woken up in the middle of the night by a den of them screaming like a lady being murdered plenty of times. It's definitely an easy way to wake up in a disoriented panic for a moment lol.

Hard to find a decent clip of it for those curious, but here's one that's decent enough and not like 10 minutes long because the uploader doesn't know how to edit videos.

Thunderstorms?

Reactions: Doo
Not really, but they can be annoying.

Also, I think you found @/xSuperMario64x in their natural habitat 😂

Coyotes?

Never been camping outside or hiking before and I don't think they are really a thing where I'm from. If they are, it's probably up in the mountains.
Maybe.

Wild deer?

Wild fauna is not really common where I live. But if I encountered one, I would actually try to pet it.

Walking on a glass bridge?

Yeah, especially after seeing a video where people were jumping on a glass bridge. I don’t want to risk being stuck in a group with stupid people like that.

Volcanoes?

Tf? 💀 No. I don’t really care about sumo wrestling so I don’t see myself ever being in that situation.

Drowning?

Back