Domain discussion

I own a IPB 2.0 Board it is infact way better. IF's support is horrible. If you want to have a look around in the Admin CP. Then just ask me.

Justin125 said:
I own a IPB 2.0 Board it is infact way better. IF's support is horrible. If you want to have a look around in the Admin CP. Then just ask me.
I know IPB is better now, but I bet IF2.0 will be better.

PikMino42 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
TYOSHI90 said:
So you bought a hosting service? Tthat's pretty cool. Maybe then you could switch the forums to PHPBB (like that other Animal Corssing site) or save up for Invision Power Board 2.12.
Well we're always goign to use IF. After IF2.0 comes out, it will probably be even better than IPB.
You wish. :r

This is... unexpected....

:p
Unexpected?

:p That's how I wanted it to be.

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
TYOSHI90 said:
So you bought a hosting service? Tthat's pretty cool. Maybe then you could switch the forums to PHPBB (like that other Animal Corssing site) or save up for Invision Power Board 2.12.
Well we're always goign to use IF. After IF2.0 comes out, it will probably be even better than IPB.

Unexpected?

Hey... it was my idea to do it right away.

;)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
TYOSHI90 said:

Unexpected?

Hey... it was my idea to do it right away.

;)
Yeah, but I never said it wasn't your plan.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Justin125 said:
I know IPB is better now, but I bet IF2.0 will be better.
By the time IF2.0 comes out there will probably be an IPB 3. It would take business away from IPB if they let Invisionfree use the same software that others buy.

Back