Buying DONE!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

143px-Stairface_Ogre_Icon_SMO.png

prepare yourself for the most unpleasant pancake-ing of your life 👀

Glide64-Mario-Party-02.png

this lad has collected a handsome amount of coins over the last 24 years and he
will hand you his absolute fortune IF you sell him your final boss feather 💯

on this day in TBT History... ya boi xSuperMario64x finally got a Final Boss Feather!!!

final-boss-feather-obtained.png

thanks so much to @/Dio for being willing to part with theirs! I will adore it and treasure it forever!! <33

in the meantime, I cannot buy any more collectibles BUT I'm still selling stuff so feel free to make more offers!! also enjoy this splendorific drawing I made just for this occasion! 😁

What is your range for a red candy? I would love another one! Also CONGRATS ON FINALLY GETTING THE FEATHER!!!

I have no idea what these are normally worth, but I'd like to start collecting them! Could I offer 15 TBT for a Red and Yellow Candy (you can 100% counter offer me)

What is your range for a red candy? I would love another one! Also CONGRATS ON FINALLY GETTING THE FEATHER!!!
I would say 15-20 tbt for a red candy is fair! also thank you!!!!
I have no idea what these are normally worth, but I'd like to start collecting them! Could I offer 15 TBT for a Red and Yellow Candy (you can 100% counter offer me)
I would normally part with both for about 30 tbt, does that sound fair? or do you not have enough?

May I buy 2 red candies then with the following messages? I will send you 40 TBT! Thank you!!!

"Just as tasty as a crisp red apple!🍎 Just a little unhealthier"
&
"Did you know that there are over 23 shades of red? 💘🔴🟥"

May I buy 2 red candies then with the following messages? I will send you 40 TBT! Thank you!!!

"Just as tasty as a crisp red apple!🍎 Just a little unhealthier"
&
"Did you know that there are over 23 shades of red? 💘🔴🟥"
perfect, I'll send them over now!
Post automatically merged:

sent, thank you for buying!!

on this day in TBT History... ya boi xSuperMario64x finally got a Final Boss Feather!!!

final-boss-feather-obtained.png

thanks so much to @/Dio for being willing to part with theirs! I will adore it and treasure it forever!! <33

in the meantime, I cannot buy any more collectibles BUT I'm still selling stuff so feel free to make more offers!! also enjoy this splendorific drawing I made just for this occasion! 😁
CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR FEATHER!!!! YAY!!!

Thwomp_Orb.jpg

this spectacular Thwomp Orb can be yours for the low,
low price of... all the tbt you own! >:3​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back