Buying DONE!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel free to check back occasionally, I'm currently in the process of going through my inventory and trying to decide which collectible lineups I'd like to keep v. which ones I'm willing to part with!
I'm listening...
I'm considering putting my collectiable searching thread to a halt once more to see which collectiables I can snag from you, (already considering saving up for your doll) especially since I already got my ice cream swirl yesterday I wanna get this opportunity to check this out 👀

I'm listening...
I'm considering putting my collectiable searching thread to a halt once more to see which collectiables I can snag from you, (already considering saving up for your doll) especially since I already got my ice cream swirl yesterday I wanna get this opportunity to check this out 👀
I'm not 100% sure yet what I'm gonna be putting out but I'll try to find some interesting things that I don't really use anymore! I already have a few ideas 😎
Post automatically merged:

any message is fine! i'll send the tbt over now, take your time sending them!
okay, since I happen to still be up (lol) I'll go ahead and send them over now :>
Post automatically merged:

sent them over, thanks for buying!!

120px-WaluigiloseMP8.png

mr wah when he can't afford a rad feather 😞

Hi!! Could I buy Daisy Egg for 300 TBT?
And can you add the message "If it's beauty you want, then there's no need to prove it - Daisy is the fairest of all!"

^^ you can just copy and paste it to make it easier eheh

Hi!! Could I buy Daisy Egg for 300 TBT?
And can you add the message "If it's beauty you want, then there's no need to prove it - Daisy is the fairest of all!"

^^ you can just copy and paste it to make it easier eheh
you sure can! I'll send it over now :)

Flowerrrrssss
I don't have much TBT right now but I'd love to get all these flowers eventually (except white rose which I already have)
Can I buy:
1x White Cosmo
1x Yellow Cosmo
1x Red Rose
No messages on flowers please! Will send TBT when you confirm :)

Flowerrrrssss
I don't have much TBT right now but I'd love to get all these flowers eventually (except white rose which I already have)
Can I buy:
1x White Cosmo
1x Yellow Cosmo
1x Red Rose
No messages on flowers please! Will send TBT when you confirm :)
yes you can! I'll send them in a minute 😁 🌻

what are the dates on your white flowers? :0
here they are! all in Eastern time (+5)

white rose - April 5th 2021 @5:09pm
white tulips - September 7th 2016 @ 2:59pm & September 1st 2016 @ 1:29pm
white lily - January 4th 2017 @ 7:42pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back