Selling Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I get the Eevee egg, I would like to sell all the other collectibles I have for sale. And remember, although the Galaxy Egg and Disco Ball Egg are much better than the Eevee Egg, they aren’t suitable replacements to the Eevee Egg I seek.

Last edited:
I decided to go for the Stardust Egg as my choice of second egg, but I would like it if you could buy my other collectibles.

hey again! can I grab that green moon jelly please? ^^ can the message be "blub blub" without the quotes :)

hey again! can I grab that green moon jelly please? ^^ can the message be "blub blub" without the quotes :)
It’s been sent. Don’t let it sting you. And don’t squeeze it for jellyfish jam. Mr. Krabs has learned that lesson the hard way.

Bump. Though I’m about to go back to sleep due to only two hours of sleep last night. If anyone asks for my collectibles within the next four hours, I’ll respond then.

Hi I would LOVE the orange moon if it's still available!! I'd definitely be willing to give you some tbt for it as well! 🧡

Hi I would LOVE the orange moon if it's still available!! I'd definitely be willing to give you some tbt for it as well! 🧡
What message would you like?

Also, what did you think of the way I just bumped this thread? I put in a request, but there’s a secret word inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back