• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi, it's a bit of a big ask, but could you make a few small and medium wooden partitions for me? Any color is fine as I can just change them myself. I would need 2x medium and 2x small. I believe that would be 60 regular wood in total?

Hi, it's a bit of a big ask, but could you make a few small and medium wooden partitions for me? Any color is fine as I can just change them myself. I would need 2x medium and 2x small. I believe that would be 60 regular wood in total?
No biggie!
For clarification, do you have the materials? If not, I confirm it's 60 wood which would be 10 tbt from my mats. I'm omw home!

No biggie!
For clarification, do you have the materials? If not, I confirm it's 60 wood which would be 10 tbt from my mats. I'm omw home!

I do have the materials, but I don't mind sending tbt your way instead if you prefer that. I'm available during my break right now, or later tonight (I'm central time so it's currently 12:00 P.M.).

I do have the materials, but I don't mind sending tbt your way instead if you prefer that. I'm available during my break right now, or later tonight (I'm central time so it's currently 12:00 P.M.).
I'm also central time and open now! Sending DODO via PM. Bring your wood! ^_^

Hiii! I have a list of stuff I'd love to have crafted since I don't have the recipes.
I should have all the materials and will tip you. It's kind of a big list.

Glowing-moss cave wall

Glowing-moss flooring

Glowing-moss forest wall

Glowing-moss rug

Golden bathtub

Golden decorative plate

Golden garden bunny

Jarred mushrooms

Kabu ankake

Nice branch

Orange pie

Orange jelly

Scattered papers x 3

Tension pole rack x 2

Veggie sandwich

Thank you so much!

EDIT: The only thing I don't have the materials for is the scattered papers.

Hiii! I have a list of stuff I'd love to have crafted since I don't have the recipes.
I should have all the materials and will tip you. It's kind of a big list.

Glowing-moss cave wall

Glowing-moss flooring

Glowing-moss forest wall

Glowing-moss rug

Golden bathtub

Golden decorative plate

Golden garden bunny

Jarred mushrooms

Kabu ankake

Nice branch

Orange pie

Orange jelly

Scattered papers x 3

Tension pole rack x 2

Veggie sandwich

Thank you so much!

EDIT: The only thing I don't have the materials for is the scattered papers.
I don't have the document stacks on me at the moment, but I could ask friends to mail them to me! I'll just have to ping you when I get more ready. PM incoming with dodo code..

I will need a bit of time to gather all the materials and then I'll come. Thank you so much!

Hihi! Would you be able to craft a Capricorn ornament? I only have one Capricorn fragment and went through the entire season of Capricorn with no Celeste so I couldn't even get the DIY. Please let me know how much it would be if you're able! I'd prefer your town if this is available btw. ^ v ^

Hihi! Would you be able to craft a Capricorn ornament? I only have one Capricorn fragment and went through the entire season of Capricorn with no Celeste so I couldn't even get the DIY. Please let me know how much it would be if you're able! I'd prefer your town if this is available btw. ^ v ^
I'm away from my switch until evening, so I'll have to get back to you on whether I have the Capricorn Fragment! You can just take it if I have 1 left.

Hi! If possible, I'm needing a glowing moss pond please~ Was getting ready for a build and realized I didn't have the recipe oof. I've got a good bit of glowing moss but I'm not sure what else it needs.

Back