• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? šŸ›  FREE Crafting/Cooking šŸ³ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
20 recipes! Dannnnnnnng
I don't time travel, but I can certainly connect as friends to mail 2x items and start ordering 5 per day. I would love to get a wishlist to see what you're into. I have a pile of clothing on my beach right now...
Iā€™ll get a wishlist put together after I finish putting away my laundry & then Iā€™ll dm you so we can get this set up šŸ˜Š

Gonna step out for dinner, but bumping this just in case. ^_^

I have a cave diy you can have for free.

Would you mind crafting me a glowing moss pond and glowing moss boulder? I have the materials.

I have a cave diy you can have for free.

Would you mind crafting me a glowing moss pond and glowing moss boulder? I have the materials.
Unfortunately, I don't have those 2 yet, but I'm trying to hustle and get all the diys so I can keep offering this service!

Unfortunately, I don't have those 2 yet, but I'm trying to hustle and get all the diys so I can keep offering this service!
Oh, sorry. Was thinking the wishlist was the diys you had. Did you want the cave diy? I have 5 extra copies of it...

I'd have to come to your island or vice versq because this is a new island and we aren't "best friends" anymore.

Oh, sorry. Was thinking the wishlist was the diys you had. Did you want the cave diy? I have 5 extra copies of it...

I'd have to come to your island or vice versq because this is a new island and we aren't "best friends" anymore.
Oh heck yeah, let me open my gates (and if you want to re establish our mail link, lmk which island name to mail to). šŸ˜

My island is open, Zucker is cooking orange marmalade, and I have several recipes to trade!

Hiya! Could you please craft me a cave, a giant vine and like 9 decayed trees?

(if you have extra vines I'd love 2 each of the cave and giant vine instead, but i'm short on supplies. no pressure, I know they're harder to come by than, like, softwood lol)

Edit: Oh hey! We joined the forum on the same month! Hey fellow old-timer!

Hiya! Could you please craft me a cave, a giant vine and like 9 decayed trees?

(if you have extra vines I'd love 2 each of the cave and giant vine instead, but i'm short on supplies. no pressure, I know they're harder to come by than, like, softwood lol)

Edit: Oh hey! We joined the forum on the same month! Hey fellow old-timer!
Yayyyy super seniors! (shaky high five)
How many vines do you have (the giant vine is 25 of those suckers, the cave needs 10x); I can go harvest some right now. In short, what mats do you have so I know how much to supplement? :p

Last edited:
Yayyyy super seniors! (shaky high five)
How many vines do you have (the giant vine is 25 of those suckers, the cave needs 10x); I can go harvest some right now. In short, shat mats do you have so I know how much to supplement? :p
I have 44 :cry:
If I had known the giant vine needed so many I would have been farming them this whole time instead of letting them live in peace on dlc island- past me was a fool lol

I have 44 :cry:
If I had known the giant vine needed so many I would have been farming them this whole time instead of letting them live in peace on dlc island- past me was a fool lol
Ok, so for everything we need
Unit matsQtyTotal Mats
Cave10x vine, 20x glowing moss, 30x stone,
2​
20x vine, 40x glowing moss, 60x stone
Giant Vine25x vine
2​
50x vine
Decayed Tree10x hardwood
9​
90x hardwood
TOTAL70x vine, 40x glowing moss, 60x stone, 90x hardwood

Unfortunately, I'm down to 12 vines, so we're gonna have to choose what not to build. :(
Hopefully you have the glowing moss because I too was foolish and left them behind...

Ok, so for everything we need
Unit matsQtyTotal Mats
Cave10x vine, 20x glowing moss, 30x stone,
2​
20x vine, 40x glowing moss, 60x stone
Giant Vine25x vine
2​
50x vine
Decayed Tree10x hardwood
9​
90x hardwood
TOTAL70x vine, 40x glowing moss, 60x stone, 90x hardwood

Unfortunately, I'm down to 12 vines, so we're gonna have to choose what not to build. :(
Hopefully you have the glowing moss because I too was foolish and left them behind...
Let's do 2 caves, 1 vine, and the trees, in which case I'm only 1 vine short, yay! (yeah, got enough moss at least lol)

Hi !

Could you please craft a standard umbrella stand for me ? :)

Thank you !
I had to step out to grab dinner, but I would love to craft for you; also Nintendo announced some server maintenance, so I'll have to wait until that's done. I'll ping you!

Hi! I have cherry jam, glowing moss forest wall, glowing moss jar, orange tart, pear jam, pile of cardboard boxes, rope net flooring, ruined seat, skateboard wall rack, stacked fish containers, vine ladder set up kit, wooden box, woven vine pochette, and woven vine hat. I'm interested in 2 doodles and NMT

Back