• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi, could you help me get the galaxy flooring along side the starry-sky wall, and also two of the star pochette? I have all the materials for these to be built. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Are you still doing this?
I need help with a number of clothing items, mostly flower crowns and afew others.

Are you still doing this?
I need help with a number of clothing items, mostly flower crowns and afew others.
Yes! I can help now that I'm back home: let me know if you need a quote for using my materials, or if you have them already. And if I have the flowers, it's free ofc.

Yes! I can help now that I'm back home: let me know if you need a quote for using my materials, or if you have them already. And if I have the flowers, it's free ofc.
I forgot to mention it but yeah I got the materials ready.

Hi! I’m ready to start, sorry for the late reply. :) Mind if I come to give you the materials?

Hello! If you are still doing this tomorrow I would very much appreciate it :D I have a few space themed things I would like, I have all the materials! Let me know, thanks!

Hello! If you are still doing this tomorrow I would very much appreciate it :D I have a few space themed things I would like, I have all the materials! Let me know, thanks!
Of course! I'm awake and available for the next 13 hours or so, except during meals.

My gates are already open for folks to visit Leif, if you don't mind coming to me!
FWH8G

Sorry just saw this now, will be there shortly!
Post automatically merged:

My gates are already open for folks to visit Leif, if you don't mind coming to me!
FWH8G

May I please have,
Astronaut Suit
Lunar Lander
Satellite
Asteroid
Nova Light x4,
Please and than you!

I have 35 iron, 50 starfrag and 10 stone I believe that is the correct amount :D

E: Thank you very much my friend !!!!

Last edited:
1616080302499.png

Back