• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
BOOMP
Redd is here today with:
  • Fake Quaint Painting
  • Fake Serene Painting
  • Fake Scary Painting

• Blue Rocket Lamp
  • Light Brown Rattan Waste Bin

Last edited:
Hello :) could you please craft me 2 x cherry-blossom bonsai, 2 x blossom-viewing lantern, 1 x cherry-blossom pond stone, 6 x bamboo floor lamps, 2 x bamboo speakers and 2 x gongs.

Sorry, I know this is a lot so please let me know if you need bells or anything to compensate ^^'

Hello :) could you please craft me 2 x cherry-blossom bonsai, 2 x blossom-viewing lantern, 1 x cherry-blossom pond stone, 6 x bamboo floor lamps, 2 x bamboo speakers and 2 x gongs.

Sorry, I know this is a lot so please let me know if you need bells or anything to compensate ^^'
Do you happen to have the materials? If not, I will provide a tbt quote! No worries, it's just pressing buttons, lol. Edit: I'll be back in 2 hours.

Feeling a little under the weather today... would love to just chill in bed with Animal Crossing. T_T I'm still here for you, friends. <3

Forgot to bump this!
I'm working on sketching my hubby's FEH team, and for some reason, one of them is dual wielding a set of push brooms ("deck scrubbers") and I find that infinitely hilarious.

Target sold out of the Sanrio amiibo cards while I was entering my cc info. I had them in my virtual cart! 😑
Ah well, I can still feel good by helping folks today... bump!

Hi there! How sweet that you’re willing to do this for free. Could you craft me 1 crescent moon chair and 2 decoy ducks? :giggle:

Hi there! How sweet that you’re willing to do this for free. Could you craft me 1 crescent moon chair and 2 decoy ducks? :giggle:
Do you have the materials? If not, the crescent moon chair would be 4 tbt and the decoy ducks are free. :)

Hi would you be able to craft me 3 Plain wooden shop signs and I will provide the materials? 😊

Hi! could you craft me some log stools, and then convert them into mush logs? I have the wood/mushrooms for it already (plus a spare log stool to convert) 💚

Back