• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
📖📚📕 BOOKS AT NOOKS TODAY!

Leif is here today with:
  • Pink Azalea
  • White Azalea
  • Pink Camellia
  • Red Camellia
  • Cosmos
  • Roses
My Nook shop has:
  • Tulips
  • Hyacinths
  • Windflowers (presumably, still not open, we'll see)

Last edited:
Would you mind crafting me some coral fences please?

I have the materials. I need x15, so basically 2 crafts and you could keep the extra 5 if you want.

Hi, sorry. I know I ask a lot. I wanted 1 item made, but I knew I asked a lot so I looked up a list of diys and what items I'd want crafted to avoid always asking you.

Either way, I was wondering if you would be willing to craft the following.

X4 crafts (40 total)wedding fence
X5 crafts (50 total) hedge
X1 maple leaf pond stone
X1 tall garden rock
X2 tall lantern
X2 lattice fence
X2 brick fence

I'd need the following, so just let me know how much tbt that would cost.
x3 maple leaf
x3 pinecones

Hi, sorry. I know I ask a lot. I wanted 1 item made, but I knew I asked a lot so I looked up a list of diys and what items I'd want crafted to avoid always asking you.

Either way, I was wondering if you would be willing to craft the following.

X4 crafts (40 total)wedding fence
X5 crafts (50 total) hedge
X1 maple leaf pond stone
X1 tall garden rock
X2 tall lantern
X2 lattice fence
X2 brick fence

I'd need the following, so just let me know how much tbt that would cost.
x3 maple leaf
x3 pinecones
5 tbt would be great! I have to step out for a couple hours (grabbing dinner then eating and cleanup), so hopefully you don't mind the wait!

hi! if you have the spare time and materials, could you craft me 2 beekeeper's hives and 2 bonsai shelves? I'll pay any tbt 😚

hi! if you have the spare time and materials, could you craft me 2 beekeeper's hives and 2 bonsai shelves? I'll pay any tbt 😚
Sure thing! I'm back from lunch now. The bonsai shelves are 20 tbt each and the beekeeper hives are 4 tbt each, so in total that would be 48 tbt for the 4 items. I'll craft them and we can meet up whenever. You can pay after delivery. ;)

Sure thing! I'm back from lunch now. The bonsai shelves are 20 tbt each and the beekeeper hives are 4 tbt each, so in total that would be 48 tbt for the 4 items. I'll craft them and we can meet up whenever. You can pay after delivery. ;)
Oh ok! Did you make them already? I'd like to have just the beekeeper hives and 1 bonsai shelf then!

Oh ok! Did you make them already? I'd like to have just the beekeeper hives and 1 bonsai shelf then!
Good timing! I just started. 20+4+4 = 28 tbt then! I can send you a dodo, or let me know if you prefer delivery.

View attachment 359764

🛠 Thanks to the community, I have learned every single DIY recipe! (Special thanks to @Elle00, who helped me complete the final stretch).

🧰 I would love to craft anything for you, given the materials, at no cost. Gratis. FREE. Just let me know which island you prefer to meet!

🔧 If you don't have the materials, it is very likely that I have them, and I can make the items for you for tbt. Just ask and I'll give you a quote!
(I have way too much softwood / flowers, so things like wooden-block benches, decoy ducks, crowns, and wreaths are probably free.)

⛏ A good source for figuring out what materials are required: https://nook.exchange/?c=recipes
[/QUOTE
hello would i be able to purchase a tiny library : ) i have the wood but not the books so i can pay with tbt

Back