• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Don't have the recipe? 🛠 FREE Crafting/Cooking 🍳ALL ITEMS

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Last edited:
Hi!! I'm looking for two tire stacks but I unfortunately don't have the materials ;w;

I still haven't found that trash island, but I'm still ready to craft for anyone who needs it! ^_^

Hii! :) I’ve been looking high and low for a rocket and a gold armor diy to finally craft my robot hero. Can’t find those though. I have the materials for everything so could you maybe craft me a robot hero?

Hii! :) I’ve been looking high and low for a rocket and a gold armor diy to finally craft my robot hero. Can’t find those though. I have the materials for everything so could you maybe craft me a robot hero?
I juuuuust stepped out of the house but would love to help craft your robot hero! Not sure if you'll be awake when I get back home, but I'll pm you!

I juuuuust stepped out of the house but would love to help craft your robot hero! Not sure if you'll be awake when I get back home, but I'll pm you!
I’ll probably be asleep by then, it’s almost 11 :) There’s no hurry though, don’t worry! I appreciate your help 💜

Hi! Could you craft a wooden table for me? I have the materials for it :giggle:

Hi there! I don't have many materials handy, but I'll pay in TBT.

Could you craft me Wooden Bookshelf x2, Outdoor Picnic Set, and three counts of Spooky Fencing?

Hi! I've been looking absolutely everywhere for mush DIYs at the moments ---time skipped to November and everything with no luck 🙃

Would you be able to craft me:
2 Mush table (will supply the wood/mushrooms)
4 Mush stall
3 mush logs (will supply mushrooms/logs)
2 mush parasols
And some mush lamps/else with whatever's left over? 😊

Sorry about the kind of big order! I am running around like a mad man trying to find DIYs whilst decorating so you'd be saving me so much stress If you're available to craft them! ❤😊

Hi! I've been looking absolutely everywhere for mush DIYs at the moments ---time skipped to November and everything with no luck 🙃

Would you be able to craft me:
2 Mush table (will supply the wood/mushrooms)
4 Mush stall
3 mush logs (will supply mushrooms/logs)
2 mush parasols
And some mush lamps/else with whatever's left over? 😊

Sorry about the kind of big order! I am running around like a mad man trying to find DIYs whilst decorating so you'd be saving me so much stress If you're available to craft them! ❤😊

I am happy to help!
I'm trying to figure out what a Mush Stall is-- did you mean a Mush Low Stool: https://villagerdb.com/item/mush-low-stool ?
And then do I need to supply the materials for the stools, parasols, and lamps?

I am happy to help!
I'm trying to figure out what a Mush Stall is-- did you mean a Mush Low Stool: https://villagerdb.com/item/mush-low-stool ?
And then do I need to supply the materials for the stools, parasols, and lamps?
Ah yep that's the one oops! 😂 and no I should have enough of each type to supply them! The brackets were more a reminder to myself on what I'd need to bring 😂

Ah yep that's the one oops! 😂 and no I should have enough of each type to supply them! The brackets were more a reminder to myself on what I'd need to bring 😂
Alright! I'll hop on and you can send a DODO whenever (I gotta button mash through Isabelle and Orville, hehehe).

Alright! I'll hop on and you can send a DODO whenever (I gotta button mash through Isabelle and Orville, hehehe).
Awesome thank you!! I'm on a different island currently collecting shooting stars so will have to hop back to my island to grab the DIY materials but shouldn't be too long 😊

Back