• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Don't run through my flowers!!!

CharityDiary

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Seriously, why does everyone run through my flowers?

And I have paths for a reason. Use them.

Ugh, people are so disrespectful.

Flowers should be grief-proof for this reason.

Aww, it stinks that people ruined your gardens. :c
I hope no one else messes up all your flowers again!

Don't give your FC to people you don't know. I'm sorry that happened to you. ):

I just don't get why other players are able to destroy my flowers, I guess. What is the purpose of that? They should be able to run through them without destroying them. It's basically encouraging griefing.

I just don't get why other players are able to destroy my flowers, I guess. What is the purpose of that? They should be able to run through them without destroying them. It's basically encouraging griefing.

I guess it makes the game more realistic, but I agree with you. In real life, flowers don't get destroyed THAT easily. You run through them once, and they are trashed!
*sigh*

though nintendo realizes that there are some mean people playing animal crossing, i don't think they do everything in multiplayer considering that everyone who enters your town will be rude and disrespectful
just take them off your friends' list and don't add people you don't know

I've been trying not to do this lately, but all the towns I visit have no paths and flowers at completely random spots. Gotten a lot better, though, hopefully. xD;

I guess it makes the game more realistic, but I agree with you. In real life, flowers don't get destroyed THAT easily. You run through them once, and they are trashed!
*sigh*

... I'm pretty sure that if you stomp a flower while running it'll probably be destroyed quite easily.
And they don't get trashed in one go in ac P:

*sigh*
You step on real life flowers one time, while they'll still live and all, they just lost their beauty.

In the future, I recommend warning people not to run at all in your town. And also only wifi with people you trust.

I've been trying not to do this lately, but all the towns I visit have no paths and flowers at completely random spots. Gotten a lot better, though, hopefully. xD;

It just kills me when I add someone and invite them over for a quick trade, but when I see them come out of the station, the first thing they do is sprint straight down the middle of my village, running through several groups of flowers in the process. I know they see the path that's literally right beside them...

Ugh.

This is why I don't conduct trades in my own town. Nor do I allow people I don't know over.

I've had this happen to me many times... my town is full of flowers. I've had people running through them, as well as stealing or rearranging them =/
Whenever this happens, I just power off, then write the name down of the person who did it. Then they are banned from my town FOREVER. *o*

With or without paths just don't run. oO You don't know, why the other person doesn't have a path and it's rude to just sprint through the town.

Yeah, I think it's rude to run in someone else's town. It's fine if you do in your own town. It's your business how you want to do things there. But I don't think you should run in anyone else's unless they tell you it's OK.

You also shouldn't take any flowers or fruits or anything else without permission, IMO.

I visited a guy who gave me all of the non-island fruits that weren't my native. He didn't have them out for me near the train station and told me I could do wander off and pick what I wanted. The only rule he gave me was that for every tree I shake, take 1 fruit and plant the other 2 so he can have more fruit trees. That's exactly what I did, and I didn't run (though he didn't specifically ask).

I don't think everyone knows not running in other people's towns is the polite and expected thing to do. So I'd make sure to tell people that beforehand or as soon as they enter your town.

Before allowing someone in your town, ask them not to run. While it should be common curtsey, many don't think of it. Same with taking fruit, flowers, or cutting trees.

Whenever this happens, I just power off, then write the name down of the person who did it. Then they are banned from my town FOREVER. *o*

This is a good idea.

I'm making my town full of flowers,so basically every space that isn't covered by a building, PWP or tree is a flower. It's gonna take ages, but hopefully it'll be worth it when I have a beautiful, colourful town! I always tell people before opening my gate not to run in my town, pick fruit, dig up items, chop trees or pick up/move flowers. I'd never change or even ruin someone else's town like that. It's just polite.

I told one girl not to run and she ran over all my flowers, and hybrids, even my gold rose ._. I have to restart all over lol

Back