Don't you hate it when...

Nope never happened to me
Don't you hate it when you are so close to an A+ but you're off by 1%

Yes

Don't you hate it when you say a random phrase and suddenly you're obsessed with using it? pls come to Brazil

Yup. Just got over "Oh" and switched over to "So yeah".

Don't you hate it when you're pressured to act a certain way?

Yes

Don't you hate it when you parents won't give you an iphone. -single tear coms down face-

No.

Don't you hate it when you favorite flavor/food product gets discontinued? ;_;

yes ohmygosh that is the worst, I have some obnoxious eaters in my family.

Don't you hate it when people stop in the middle of the hallway or the sidewalk and hug, rather than like, just saying hi or going off to the side? It happens in my high school all the time and it is ridiculous

That smirk always creeps me out.
Don't you hate it when you put something in the microwave, and when it looks finished it's still frozen in the middle?

Yes, that's the worst.
Don't you hate it when you're plot resetting and the tent is up and it's a neighbor you want to let in, but you can't?

That kills the man.
Don't you hate it when you're villager resetting and it's someone you really like but in the absolute worst spot ever?

Yes, that's the worst.
Don't you hate it when you're plot resetting and the tent is up and it's a neighbor you want to let in, but you can't?

I dont plot reset
Don't you hate it when you accidentally give something away (as in giving an answer away)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: I DONT PLOT RESET!
Haha
Don't you hate it when: ^^^ up the top

Yeah, like when you tell the answer and not the question. Like "My favorite color is purple!" then the persons all "...okay." and you're a like, "Ops, I was gunna ask you if you knew my favorite color."

Don't you hate it when you need to sneeze but you cant!?

Yeah, like when you tell the answer and not the question. Like "My favorite color is purple!" then the persons all "...okay." and you're a like, "Ops, I was gunna ask you if you knew my favorite color."

Don't you hate it when you need to sneeze but you cant!?

OH YES!
Don't you hate it when a person starts boasting and going on to your friend?

Back