• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Drago is moving on the 4th of July

Auri1898

Resident Advisor of Isla Norte
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7867-3859-4176
Feedback
100% (9) +
I'm in need of bells.....when it gets time for him to move does anyone want to buy him from me?

Title should read the 4th of August. Please disregard my stupidity.

Last edited:
Going once.......going twice.......SOLD to Price the frog. Which time zone are you in.....I would like to set up a time to meet with you so we can exchange.

Okay how about 10 p.m. the day he moves.

Last edited:
I looked at your negative wi-fi ratings. Due to the fact that you didn't give the bells that you promised to someone I am going to revoke the deal. Drago is no longer yours. I'm not taking that chance.

Last edited:
I looked at your negative wi-fi ratings. Due to the fact that you didn't give the bells that you promised to someone I am going to revoke the deal. Drago is no longer yours. I'm not taking that chance.

20 mil for Drago is definitely an overpriced deal. Some people don't even pay that much for Tier 1's. And Drago is only tier 3. So I'm glad you revoked that, not trying to be mean towards the person who wanted him but thats just my opinion. And the bad ratings only adds to that.

I have Drago in my town and love him, I hope he gets a good home!!

Last edited:

Sorry bells only. Zooville is a poor town and could really use the money.

- - - Post Merge - - -

20 mil for Drago is definitely an overpriced deal. Some people don't even pay that much for Tier 1's. And Drago is only tier 3. So I'm glad you revoked that, not trying to be mean towards the person who wanted him but thats just my opinion. And the bad ratings only adds to that.

I have Drago in my town and love him, I hope he gets a good home!!

I was shocked at the offer as well but I needed the money. I was happy and thought I got a really kicka** deal until I saw his wi-fi rating. Then the deal went right out the window.

I can help Zooville. I'll donate Julian the unicorn. You'll get a lot more tourists! Bump for Drago

I'll take Drago if nobody else wants him! Is he original? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sent you a private message, we can discuss the details there :)

Is drago available still? I'll offer 8 mil but am open to negotiating a price or any items you're looking for :)

Back